leo dual coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Ecf needs an area for new products. Just found something on web I had no idea was out there. I have not bought any have not used...dont know if they are any good. Ego-t dual coil ATTY. And dont know vendor.

eGo-T Dual Coil Atomizer

That is the sort of thing I come here to learn . I try to keep up to date on what is happening in ecig technology . Maybe you can post a disclaimer in your signature or something .

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I'm on my 4th day of using the Leo dual coil carto - Boge, not a knockoff - so far, so good. - Thanks for the heads-up you know who.

They are a bit more expensive, but not much, and I feel definitely worth it.

Consistent! I used as is. Straight out of the box, no modifications, not even to the filler;

Heavy (chocolate X 60/40 30mg & Menthol Ultra X 60/40 30mg) freedomsmokeusa 60 drops
Medium (Hunters blend 70/30 18mg) Backwoods Brew 90 drops
Light (either Virginia or Backo - can't read it- 70/30 18mg) Backwoods Brew 90 drops

All three performed the same, surprisingly. Today i topped off the chocolate/menthol with another 20 drops because it was starting to taste different, not quite burnt, but something, and as soon as I topped it off, it was back to normal. It is so odd to be changing out batteries multiple times before having to top off the e-juice.

Flavors were a bit different, I think it's what people refer to as warmer. I'm not sure if I will make any adjustments just yet. Time will tell.

The vapor on all three were the best i have experienced so far and completely consistent from the first till now. I am a heavy vapor, but I don't do the prescribed looooong inhale or primer puffs. This is so close to how I used to smoke tobacco! I'm psyched!

The soft rubber tip takes a little getting used to, but not bad. I LOVE that you don't have to wrestle the whole thing off. It's much, much easier to fill/use, and none of those pesky little plastic disks to throw away.

Did I mention that I am on day 4? At first I thought that this wouldn't be an economical option @ 3.39$ a pop compared to a pack of tobacco, but so far it's turned out to be < 1$/carto a day, and it's still going strong on the first fill!

Convenience This is the first time that I am confident leaving the house for the day, or a few days, where I don't have to pack up an entire kit or ANY juice. I've been taking two on the road (just in case) with fully charged batteries, and I am good to go. What a relief!

The one thing is I am going to keep an atty around so that I can experiment with new flavors or flavors that I don't want to use all day. These hold so much juice, that to put in something you don't like or don't use often would be a big waste of juice. I haven't tried any kind of cleaning.

I am going to try one with Backwoods Brew Malty which is ULTRA heavy and known to clog things up. I love this juice, but it's an atty killer. i hope it works because it takes a while for this juice to mature to this point, and it's not always available. It's the heaviest juice that I use.

I would love to hear of other people experience with different levels of juice. Specifically what they experience in flavor, vapor, duration, practical daily use.

Also if anyone's dissected these yet, I would love to see pics.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm on my 4th day of using the Leo dual coil carto - Boge, not a knockoff - so far, so good. - Thanks for the heads-up you know who.

They are a bit more expensive, but not much, and I feel definitely worth it.

Consistent! I used as is. Straight out of the box, no modifications, not even to the filler;

Heavy (chocolate X 60/40 30mg & Menthol Ultra X 60/40 30mg) freedomsmokeusa 60 drops
Medium (Hunters blend 70/30 18mg) Backwoods Brew 90 drops
Light (either Virginia or Backo - can't read it- 70/30 18mg) Backwoods Brew 90 drops

All three performed the same, surprisingly. Today i topped off the chocolate/menthol with another 20 drops because it was starting to taste different, not quite burnt, but something, and as soon as I topped it off, it was back to normal. It is so odd to be changing out batteries multiple times before having to top off the e-juice.

Flavors were a bit different, I think it's what people refer to as warmer. I'm not sure if I will make any adjustments just yet. Time will tell.

The vapor on all three were the best i have experienced so far and completely consistent from the first till now. I am a heavy vapor, but I don't do the prescribed looooong inhale or primer puffs. This is so close to how I used to smoke tobacco! I'm psyched!

The soft rubber tip takes a little getting used to, but not bad. I LOVE that you don't have to wrestle the whole thing off. It's much, much easier to fill/use, and none of those pesky little plastic disks to throw away.

Did I mention that I am on day 4? At first I thought that this wouldn't be an economical option @ 3.39$ a pop compared to a pack of tobacco, but so far it's turned out to be < 1$/carto a day, and it's still going strong on the first fill!

Convenience This is the first time that I am confident leaving the house for the day, or a few days, where I don't have to pack up an entire kit or ANY juice. I've been taking two on the road (just in case) with fully charged batteries, and I am good to go. What a relief!

The one thing is I am going to keep an atty around so that I can experiment with new flavors or flavors that I don't want to use all day. These hold so much juice, that to put in something you don't like or don't use often would be a big waste of juice. I haven't tried any kind of cleaning.

I am going to try one with Backwoods Brew Malty which is ULTRA heavy and known to clog things up. I love this juice, but it's an atty killer. i hope it works because it takes a while for this juice to mature to this point, and it's not always available. It's the heaviest juice that I use.

I would love to hear of other people experience with different levels of juice. Specifically what they experience in flavor, vapor, duration, practical daily use.

Also if anyone's dissected these yet, I would love to see pics.
I'm not aware that Boge makes any dual coil cartos whatsoever...All I know is that only 2 manufacturers make these.. I believe you have a Smoktech..

Last edited:
I think Renro did a very good review even if the manufacturer is wrong. I myself thought these were coming from Boge. From what ive heard Smoketech makes as good of stuff as Boge does.

Im at a week now. Cotton Candy (Watermelon Fluff) carto is still performing good and the Rootbeer Float carto is still going strong.

I did notice however the amount of filler in the package i got is inconsistent with each carto. My first carto clogged up on my rootbeer juice which is thinner than the cotton candy juice. Im going to boil it when i clean my other cartos and try to fix it.

I went flying yesterday and it was a relief to know i would have enough juice to last. Being a noob i still took my juice and extra cartos and whatnot. Nothing and i mean NOTHING will stop me from getting my nicotine. LoL

In summary these are well worth the money. I was going to go to another device with a 510 connector but not now. I found my vaping heaven and its a Boge Leo battery and these dual coil cartos!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
advertisement Boge Leo Carto

I have no reason not to trust this company or the product as advertised, but if you know something, share.

Yes you have the dual carto we are talking about here being sold by vapingzone.com . Some users are a little edgy in here as this created a stir. So it is working well for you? Did you read my post about the notches in leo battery improving air flow?

Rick im just picking on you out of fun. I just got off ban from a forum because i use their version of the Android operating system on my phone and i noticed a huge security issue. After many attempts to discuss it without success i started a thread which backed them into a corner of dealing with it or being honest about it. So i got a 1 week ban and the security issue got fixed.

Its just really poor moderation is what it amounts to. I own a few websites and forums myself and after 16 years of doing it ive learned the no no's of forum moderation. So while it may seem im picking on you im really trying to show the mods here that they made a mistake. Im still awaiting for them to publicly acknowledge that because you Sir did us a service!

My new motto lately is. "The truth will set you free, and or get you banned." LoL

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I think Renro did a very good review even if the manufacturer is wrong. I myself thought these were coming from Boge. From what ive heard Smoketech makes as good of stuff as Boge does. Thank you, you are kind.

I did notice however the amount of filler in the package i got is inconsistent with each carto. My first carto clogged up on my rootbeer juice which is thinner than the cotton candy juice. Im going to boil it when i clean my other cartos and try to fix it. Maybe I got lucky with my three, I found luck has a lot to do with Leo mechanics. Please let me know how things work out with the cleaning.

I went flying yesterday and it was a relief to know i would have enough juice to last. Being a noob i still took my juice and extra cartos and whatnot. Nothing and i mean NOTHING will stop me from getting my nicotine. LoL I'm with you on that! It's why I am so happy with this product, it's the first time I feel comfortable taking just a few loaded batteries and carts and not a small arsenal of backups.

In summary these are well worth the money. I was going to go to another device with a 510 connector but not now. I found my vaping heaven and its a Boge Leo battery and these dual coil cartos!
I'm looking for an adapter for a 510-KR808d-1, if you come across any, please let me know.

Jimi D. I'm a sharing kinda gal. I didn't find anything on the Boge website so maybe I misread Boge Leo Dual Coils as Boge manufactured.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I'm looking for an adapter for a 510-KR808d-1, if you come across any, please let me know.

Jimi D. I'm a sharing kinda gal. I didn't find anything on the Boge website so maybe I misread Boge Leo Dual Coils as Boge manufactured.

Will this adapter work ?
510 to 808D Tank Adapter

If not he has alot of adapters just look through his site. a great vendor here on ecf

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
Yes you have the dual carto we are talking about here being sold by vapingzone.com . Some users are a little edgy in here as this created a stir. So it is working well for you? Did you read my post about the notches in leo battery improving air flow?
nope, didn't see that one and didn't think of airflow in my comments. The airflow wasn't an issue with this dual carto. Can you tell me what the difference is or direct me to the comments that you posted on that subject?

Another thing now that I am thinking of it. None of the cartos got hot to the touch - ever, no burn, just a change in taste to let you know to top it off, and YAHOO - no "sweating" the carto, I hated that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread