• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lesbians Lesbians Lesbians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oaken007

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
Coral Springs, FL
Hey everyone,

I live in Broward County, Florida where I haven't seen an overwhelming amount of vapers... and none that are gay either. I know I'm in the minority, serious minority, when I ask, where are the lesbian vapers??

It'd be awesome to make more friends with people like me.

Post below and lets make this a thread!

:vapor:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi and Welcome to the "Gay Group" here on ECF . . .

Although I do wear a pair of Lesbian Lenses, Not A Lesbian so to say

As for Any other Lesbians here on ECF - I'll let those who are speak for themselves . . .

Now - I can tell Ya' as for where "You" might find a few Lesbian and even some Gay Men who "vape" and are in and/or around Broward County . . . I happen to know of a couple Lesbians if not a few that go to the Local Monthly Vapers meeting every month in Fort Lauderdale . . .

"Bruce" of "Clouds Of Vapor" sponsors the monthly event and there are some other Local Vendors that show up too . . . GOOD GROUP of People there - Nice Conversations/Vendors/"E-Liquid" Testing Table/Free Raffle for some nice prizes, including vaping supplies and "E-Liquids" too . . . The Group normally meets the last Sunday of the Month - although they did have a meeting today - "You" may want to go next Month and introduce yourself there . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Matter of fact, I still try to go every so often (early) although I can only stay for a little while, since it conflicts with the "South Florida Gay Community Bereavement Support Group" I run at the Pride Center every 2nd & 4th Sunday of the Month . . . So maybe I'll meet Ya' There . . . :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread