Let's Celebrate our NEW Forum with a contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
RippleInStillWater:5755630 said:
How about one of those three-word story contests but you have key words that need to be used to earn a prize. Hints could begin after 100 posts or so.......:)

Ripple, I REALLY like the concept of this idea! Sounds like a lot of fun for everyone.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
thehangdude:5756070 said:
How many cartos in a jar. Put in dual coils, Ego-W, Boge, whatever you have in stock. Then post a picture. One guess per person per hour (or day) until the right number is found!

The winner gets one of everything in your store.

This one is cool too! One of everything in the store?? We have 77 juice flavors!! eek! :eek:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
loxmythe:5758443 said:
How about having a different item on sale every 2 weeks and a contest to guess what's going on sale next. All correct guesses go in a random draw. Winner gets one of whatever is going on sale.

The creative juices are really flowing! Everybody wins with this one! Very nice, I like it!

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Why don't you send me the stuff and I'll let everyone know if it'll be a good contest or not?

I'll get right on that! Where shall i ship it?

DISCLAIMER:
Of the said 77 E-Liquids contained in the package you may receive all or none of the products listed on our site. We reserve the right to send non existent items that may or may not be an actual tangible item. Said items may not be made of physical matter and may simply be a thought or expression of the owner. What you will actually receive is not fully understood.

:laugh:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Congrats!!!!! I love ECF and all the participants! I just won my first TC today!!!! Maybe a photshop contest?

Thank you! Not everyone knows or has photoshop BUT.....

Or a make your own outreagous PV contest either photoshopped or not

This idea I like!

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I'll get right on that! Where shall i ship it?

DISCLAIMER:
Of the said 77 E-Liquids contained in the package you may receive all or none of the products listed on our site. We reserve the right to send non existent items that may or may not be an actual tangible item. Said items may not be made of physical matter and may simply be a thought or expression of the owner. What you will actually receive is not fully understood.

:laugh:

OMG! You rocked that! LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread