Let's give WHO our review on FB about their last FCTC COP7 policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimiHx

Nov 15, 2016
Hi, im new user from Poland.

I want to ask you (as a vape community) to post a review on facebook WHO profile about their last COP7 conference in Delphi.

I assume you know about removing journalist and media from the conference. Their want to ban e-cigs in all countries.

They removed all comments from FCTC profile WHO FCTC | Facebook

But they can't remove reviews from WHO profile ;)

I've started similar thread on polish vape forum. Only our one forum changed their rating from 4,4 to 4,3 .
But vapers are worldwide.
So what we can do?

We can give them a one star review about their policy here:
World Health Organization (WHO) | Facebook
facebook com/WHO/ (insert dot after facebook, I'm not allowed to post links)
Go to More-> add review -> select number of stars (one means bad) and you can add comment.

Will you help us with your rewievs?

Last edited:

JimiHx

Nov 15, 2016
One star from me, hope this gains some momentum, finally a CTA that might actually gain some attention if enough people see this as a tool to vent our anger, frustration, and awareness towards the powers that be and what they are doing.
I don't know it will make some difference. I just feel that this is opportunity to hear our voice.
Only from our small forum we posted about 200 - 300 reviews . How I can spread our action ?

Reactions: DC2 and ENAUD

JimiHx

Nov 15, 2016
You have to bear in mind who heads up WHO right now. She's most likely marching to the beat of the Chinese government who has a vested interest in maintaining tobacco sales in China.
I think it's short-sighted thinking(of Dr Margaret Chan).
At the end the tobacco is used to obtain nicotine for e-liquids.
There is no conflict of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread