Let's Put our MONEY where our mouths are !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
I would be willing to donate if we have a specific plan. Does anyone remember the campaign for the Jericho tv show that was cancelled by CBS and brought back by the fans(it was cancelled again but we won't think about that now:)). They started a huge campaign and sent 40,000 tons of peanuts to CBS headquarters. They did many other things as well,but I'm wondering what could we send and to whom for the biggest statement?
Stephanie

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
Very nice email, I hope he responds. I would like to know what Rush would think about these as an alternative to his cigars he smokes.

I liked that note too. Rush smokes,among other celebrities. It would be a great idea for suppliers to send out packs to celebrities that smoke who have money and influence that may be able to help us. I would add Denis Leary to that list. Who else?
Stephanie

altonblair

Apr 2, 2009
I liked that note too. Rush smokes,among other celebrities. It would be a great idea for suppliers to send out packs to celebrities that smoke who have money and influence that may be able to help us. I would add Denis Leary to that list. Who else?
Stephanie

Danny Bonaduce was on CMT Cribs last night and he had his ecig in his hand the whole time. There is a clip from Howard Stern talking about it on smokingeverywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread