002_3.jpg

reoLPcycl.jpg

005.jpg

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I wet sanded it up to 2500 so it was smooth as glass before finishing, then one coat of tung oil and a coat of renaissance wax. I did it quickly and used the wax to cover up the tackiness of the fresh tung, I was anxious to just vape it :)

when I can leave it sit for a few days I'm going to do a few coats of teak oil but that takes days and days to do a few coats

Reactions: Rossum

Houndb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
MI

That is a Paul Marek mod. DNA 40 device. Come in many colors and different wood and raffir styles.

Beautiful mod you have any more pics of the inside. How do you like it? Did a Google search but did not see a price if you don't mind, can you tell me how much was it?

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
Beautiful mod you have any more pics of the inside. How do you like it? Did a Google search but did not see a price if you don't mind, can you tell me how much was it?
I can take some more pictures of it tomorrow. It's got the big DNA 40 screen. I really like the device. Nice and heavy. It was the most I've spent on a device and it took 3 months to be done. Pm me for more details if you'd like. I don't want to crowd up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread