Let's see your tanks on the Holy Grail

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by wyetterp, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wyetterp

wyetterp Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Any one else care to share. Good quality pic or just a phone shoot, let's see 'em.

Here's my first two tanks. The red is a M1A1, & the other is a SS DCT Map in polished. Both tanks are great on the provari. No leaks & both of the I can literally hold from the tank & shake it (installed on the pv of course) & get no slippage what so ever. Big plus to me. Both built solid.

I included to picks of each. One becouse they are just phone pictures, but two to try & show the black satin finish. Pics don't do it justice. At least me picks. The finish doesn't hold any prints or smears. Even if you get a little juice on it you really can't tell. It really does look good. I get a lot of comments on it.
    flash2 (1) (Medium).jpg noflash2 (2) (Medium).jpg
    flash1 (Medium).jpg noflash1 (Medium).jpg

2. comptechltd

comptechltd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

On the black one, how did you get it to seal so tight against the provari? I'm looking for a good rugged tank setup.

3. motox

motox Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's my favorite setup. Regular smoktek dc tank with one of those honking drip tips from cigtechs.

photo.jpg

4. DRLyman

DRLyman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lil Mama 3ml tank...

[​IMG]

5. Joe944

Joe944 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Too lazy to pull up the full pics, but they are in another tank thread here.

Actv4 is in the avatar pic. <

6. jamentertainment

jamentertainment Super Member ECF Veteran

provari1.jpg madvapes tank cut down to fit a boge carto

7. CarbonThief

CarbonThief Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Your tank looks really sweet too! Hmm gotstahavedattoo!

Here's my one and only tank thus far, MAP.

Provari 003.jpg

8. motox

motox Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks sweet but you is ready for da REFILL :)

9. Thrill

Thrill Full Member

2012-03-01 18.51.46.jpg

Big Daddy Tank (came in the mail yesterday), with a Flyin'-Purple-People-Eater drip tip. :)

2012-03-01 18.54.13.jpg

Cougar pondering whether or not he should start vaping to kick his 2 pack a day habit.

10. wyetterp

wyetterp Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That provari looks so small under the towering cat. I hope he shares w/you!

It's actually a stainless dctmap I got from clouds of vapor. I just has a smoketech duel with no base on the carto. I just punch them myself. Hard to see in the pic but there is a little space in between. As far as a rugged tank both the M1A1 & the ss dct map are pretty darn rugged. Like I said before you can literally pick the provari up from the tanks a shake without any slippage & I don't get any leakage from either. I'd carry both in my pocket. Both have there pluses. The M1A1 has the uncrackable tube & you can change from 1" to 1.5" really easily. Plus the filler hole is really convenient. The SS dct map is all around nice & very, very solid. I'm really impressed with it. Very tight fit, & the finish is spot less.

I was about to order a tank from big daddy vapor's but at the time they where in between credit card services. Probable still going to order one soon. Those satin who's your daddy tanks, like DRLyman posted, are growing on me. Also, hear great things about the cartomator's but couldn't find one with the grey tank anywhere.

Love seeing the tanks on the provari's. Also just love seeing the provari's period.

Those actv4 are awesome.

I'm waiting on a Z-atty-pro so don't want to go to crazy.

11. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's mine with a momandpop sub tank :D

provari.jpg

12. comptechltd

comptechltd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was seriously thinking of the z-atty-pro myself. Seem like a good one time buy it....use it...it always works kinda things.

Steve

13. Shortstuff116

Shortstuff116 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's exactly what I use. I cut my 5ml Madvapes tank down about 3/8" to fit my Boge 3.0's and it works Perfectly!

14. CarbonThief

CarbonThief Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Indeed! Actually had chocolate liqueur in there in that pic, but wanted something else so was just trying to finish it off! Currently have my go to, vanilla mint in there but it's a new bottle and needs to steep. Not sure what to put in there next. So many choices, so few tanks. Just one in fact!

Carbon

15. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You guys.. I need help still with a tank.. I had bad luck with the j tank, I gotta send it back for a replacement which is ridiculous. I have to drive to the dreaded and spend more money? But I digress.

Anyways what would be a good starter tank for a newbie where the carto actually fits through the holes? I'd really like one with like a flexible rubber better than an o ring to hold the carto without leaking.

16. heavyMGS

heavyMGS Full Member Verified Member

So the carto really doesn't fit?
    I've tried a few different tanks and just got another one in the mail today because they don't leak on me.

Its kind if a bear getting the top cap on the carto, but it should fit and zero leaky.

I'm kinda new to tanks myself, but so far, the Jtankis is where its at for me.

17. Butters78

Man you should of seen me last night, I'm 6' 200 lbs trying to get it in there with all my might. I used a drip tip, even used vegetable oil instead of juice one time as a last resort. I knew it shouldn't be that hard. Imagine an older person trying. No it shouldnt be that hard. I'd rather stick with constantly refiling cartos. Ha.

18. waynebrady

waynebrady Full Member Verified Member

If it's rubber you're looking for, momandpop's tanks have rubber grommets for a grip-of-death - or, so I've been told. That might work out perfectly for you.

19. Butters78

Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Hey that price point can't be beat. I like the deal they have on there, where you fill it from that little hole. Maybe I should pull the trigger on that one :) Thanks man!!

20. VegasVaporz

VegasVaporz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's my toy

Get your mouth off my driptip....

YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
    Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.