Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Hey that price point can't be beat. I like the deal they have on there, where you fill it from that little hole. Maybe I should pull the trigger on that one :) Thanks man!!

17 bucks and some change, got a mini with a boge in it, the needle deal.. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
17 bucks and some change, got a mini with a boge in it, the needle deal.. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Hey Eric.. you'll love the mini sub. I ordered the same one but I couldn't get the carto inside it to wick at all. Be sure to fill the carto BEFORE you fill the tank, I didn't do that. so maybe my problem was that I had already burnt the carto too much to begin with.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hey Eric.. you'll love the mini sub. I ordered the same one but I couldn't get the carto inside it to wick at all. Be sure to fill the carto BEFORE you fill the tank, I didn't do that. so maybe my problem was that I had already burnt the carto too much to begin with.

Thanks Donna! That's what I did just now ha.. at the Vaporessence store in San Antonio. I got a liquinator for 25. It works great, and having the mini sub as well will be nice for a different flavor, what have you. The guys at the store didn't like variable volt devices. Ha I thought it was a little odd.

It's not real fancy but it's my first tank and I'm very happy.

IMAG0188.jpg

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
The guys at the store didn't like variable volt devices. Ha I thought it was a little odd.

Yeah, "I don't like variable voltage devices because they give you the option to use just about any voltage you want with any coil you wish to use". Makes sense. They were just jealous. ;)

Tank looks great. Glad you got something that works this time.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Yeah, "I don't like variable voltage devices because they give you the option to use just about any voltage you want with any coil you wish to use". Makes sense. They were just jealous. ;)

Tank looks great. Glad you got something that works this time.

I think the fact that they don't sell them had something to do with it as well. Haha

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I got a liquinator for 25. It works great, and having the mini sub as well will be nice for a different flavor, what have you. The guys at the store didn't like variable volt devices. Ha I thought it was a little odd.

It's not real fancy but it's my first tank and I'm very happy.

Hey, glad to see you finally got a tank that's working well for you.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I use both 2.0 and 3.0ohm cartos. I have a V1 so I can't go too high on the 2.0ohm cartos without getting an error. You probably won't have that issue with the V2. The 3.0ohm carto gives me the most flexibility in term of voltages I can use. I even have some 1.5 DC cartos that I use, but I can not go past 4.2v. Again, this should be less of an issue with the V2 ProVaris.

Congats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll love it.

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
My provari is out for delivery and will receive it today. I also want to run a tank set up. Curious as to what ohm cartos you use in the tanks. Its my first vv mod.

I use the Boge 3.0 cartos. I have a few 1.5 and 3.0 dual coils and a few 1.7 resurrectors, but always come back to the Boge 3.0 cartos. Usually use the 3.0s around 4.8-5.2.

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
View attachment 82847

Just came in the mail 15 minutes ago :)

Wow, didn't take you long to get it up and running with time to spare to snap a picture. :thumbs: Looking good.

Surprised that I'm not seeing vapor in the picture too. When I got mine, the room was filled with vapor for the whole day while I tried various setups. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread