Let's spread the word about Janty if you like their products and what they stand for

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Hello Janty customers and soon to be Janty customers. I am not active on the forums anymore. Fortunately I was lucky enough to stumble accross Janty and their amazing game changing innovative products. Janty does and continues to do what noone else has done before. Revolutionize the industy. Plus Janty has the nicest, down to earth and professional people you will ever have the pleasure to talk to. I don't care if you don't like me and whether you think im cool or im dumb bottom line is that if you use Janty products we owe it to them to spread the word. The people at Janty are going to be reading this. Evereyone here at the Janty forums seems so tounge tied. Let's spread the word to get Janty products out there. I love these guys at Janty. I know we get the noobs in here who complain and say something doesnt work. When in reality that often isnt the case and it's always a newb bashing them until people here chime in and fix the problem for them.

Let's get these forums moving again Ive been a member here for a long time and this has always been the most exciting place for me. Let's make sure it stays that way.

Voice your opinion on what you think Janty needs to do to make these forums more exciting and let's give them our feedback to make Janty the very best company.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I have tried to here on ECF. Unfortunately, Janty USA does not have the variety that Janty World does and many here in the US don't want to pay the shipping from Europe. I order all my eliquids from Janty World but would rather order here in the states. But even when I did order from Janty USA, their prices, both on the eliquid and the shipping were not competitive. I think Janty eliquids are the best, but to pick up more US customers, they have to do a better job in being competitive, bring the US site up to par with the World site and do more sales and promotions.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I have tried to here on ECF. Unfortunately, Janty USA does not have the variety that Janty World does and many here in the US don't want to pay the shipping from Europe. I order all my eliquids from Janty World but would rather order here in the states. But even when I did order from Janty USA, their prices, both on the eliquid and the shipping were not competitive. I think Janty eliquids are the best, but to pick up more US customers, they have to do a better job in being competitive, bring the US site up to par with the World site and do more sales and promotions.

How does anyone order from Janty World? It appears to direct you to one of three other sites, Janty USA, Janty EU, and Janty Germany.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
How does anyone order from Janty World? It appears to direct you to one of three other sites, Janty USA, Janty EU, and Janty Germany.

I've never had a problem. Make sure the language box at the top of the page says Great Britian. Their prices on the eliquid are much lower (at least the last I checked the US site) than at Janty USA. Lower enough that as long as your order is large enough, it actually comes out less expensive even with the shipping. You will want to go to a currancy converter site going from "Euro" to "dollars" to get the exhange rate. They ship DHL and are super fast. Arrives in 3 days from the day you order. Your package will be coming from France. But if you are not home, you need to leave a note on your door with the shipping number, your name and address and a signature. I think Janty's Elixir Kent (PG) is the best all day tobacco flavored eliquid around. And their Classic series RY4 is hard to find in because it is so popular. Here is the site:

Janty Europe - JANTY EUROPE (Worldwide)

They also except paypal.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The price quoted on the web site includes a 19% VAT. So, I was wondering if, when you buy your liquid, does the price come down by 19% not including shipping, of course?

Well maybe I missed that. It does not show up separately on the statement that I received via email. It's really a mute point to me. I just look at the bottom line. I use to order from Janty US but they were always out of RY4 and didn't carry Kent. So I went to the World site, did the math (including shipping from both sites) and found I saved money ordering from the World site as long as I ordered more than a couple of bottles.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth

I agree with you on your prices of e juice on the worldwide site vs usa site. I mean don't get me wrong they have excellent customer service and ship very fast. I would like to know the reason for this too. I don't know i could only speculate. Bottom line is give credit where credit is due. The NEO puromizers hit like a champ. The led's on the battery were a nice touch. Janty keeps it real classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread