Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Thinking I might dabble in a little DIY. Trust me, Adam and Heather have nothing to worry about here....
But I would like an rda for the ProVari that is inexpensive, easy to disassemble and geared more toward flavor than cloud chasing. I'm thinking 20 to 30 drops of various components per trial. Then rinse, fresh wicks and try another. This was I could try several different recipes without committing to large quantities per trial.
A Veritas comes to mind.....

Something I've recently tried, that is amazing for flavor, is the Geyser rda. Its a quad coils build, but the air flow is adjustable for dual or quad. We are currently trying them out for the B&M, and they may end up on the website as well. Check them out

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Thinking I might dabble in a little DIY. Trust me, Adam and Heather have nothing to worry about here.... But I would like an RDA for the ProVari that is inexpensive, easy to disassemble and geared more toward flavor than cloud chasing. I'm thinking 20 to 30 drops of various components per trial. Then rinse, fresh wicks and try another. This was I could try several different recipes without committing to large quantities per trial. A Veritas comes to mind.....
Papaw , Frog in fog has the Achilles clone back in stock , single coil , looks like it holds alot of juice . Should be in your wheelhouse . Maybe April can give you some more details since she has the authentic . achilles clone - Google Search

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papaw , Frog in fog has the Achilles clone back in stock , single coil , looks like it holds alot of juice . Should be in your wheelhouse . Maybe April can give you some more details since she has the authentic . achilles clone - Google Search

Just ordered it. Singapore Post or China Post ? and DHL costs more than the Clone ?
and we here in the States complain about our postal service. I did the "Einee Meinee Miney MOE" and selected Singapore Post.....

(Chak...?)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Just ordered it. Singapore Post or China Post ? and DHL costs more than the Clone ? and we here in the States complain about our postal service. I did the "Einee Meinee Miney MOE" and selected Singapore Post..... (Chak...?)
It's a crapshoot with both , I've used both in doing business with Fasttech , figure on 2 to 3 weeks before you see it and a good portion of that time will be in US customs , I've had both get the package to the US within a week only to have it sit in customs for another 2 weeks .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
He's got chinese made golf clubs and he's arguing against chinese vape clones , read my mind . :)

That's not exactly true. Most of Ping equipment is still made in the USA. Some of it is made in China (castings, powder coating). Pretty much all the other golf equipment brands are made totally in China. Much of it is due to environmental regulations in the US which makes it prohibitive to manufacture in the States. I know...surprising. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
That's not exactly true. Most of Ping equipment is still made in the USA. Some of it is made in China (castings, powder coating). Pretty much all the other golf equipment brands are made totally in China. Much of it is due to environmental regulations in the US which makes it prohibitive to manufacture in the States. I know...surprising. :)
Not really , the EPA has this country by the balls . As far as Ping goes , I don't take him seriously , most of it is obvious BS geared to pizz Ricks off .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not really , the EPA has this country by the balls . As far as Ping goes , I don't take him seriously , most of it is obvious BS geared to pizz Ricks off .

Yes, it definitely is. I know Ping pretty well. He's a nice guy (and he does consciously try to buy American...or at least European to the extent that is possible anymore) but he does like to go after ricks. And ricks likes to go after him. I wrote Ping yesterday and told him to lay low. The mods are not going to put up with much more.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

You wouldn't believe what you have to go through these days to implement a paint or powder coat operation in most states these days. Well , yes you would. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yes, it definitely is. I know Ping pretty well. He's a nice guy (and he does consciously try to buy American...or at least European to the extent that is possible anymore) but he does like to go after ricks. And ricks likes to go after him. I wrote Ping yesterday and told him to lay low. The mods are not going to put up with much more.
The remark about the Feds raiding a vape shop being a good use of taxpayer money was a bit much for a pro vaping forum , I'd have put him in the stockade for that one . That thread won't last much longer , guess it's served it's purpose though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread