Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just ordered it. Singapore Post or China Post ? and DHL costs more than the Clone ?
and we here in the States complain about our postal service. I did the "Einee Meinee Miney MOE" and selected Singapore Post.....

(Chak...?)

Brett, I've never ordered from Frog in Fog, so I don't know what the options are...
However, I get a lot of stuff from fasttech and Health Cabin (both based in China) still couldn't tell ya which postal service is better. Even this close, it can take up to two weeks to hit my mail box - the fastest, non-express was 8 days. I've also gotten packages from the States in 7 days, so it's a crapshoot at best with any service. :(

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Anyone tried the eciggity Ehpro Veritas yet ? $21 I think...
Papaw , I believe Bronze and LA both have the Ehpro Veritas , I recall LA had a slight issue with hers but nothing major . For what it's worth the 1:1 Veritas clone on fasttech for $8.49 has been flawless for me , it doesn't come with a driptip and it'll take a couple of weeks to get it but you can almost get 3 for the price of 1 at that rate .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
My first EHPro Veritas had a mangled O-ring that caused the top to be stuck on the deck. My second one had a wicked machine oil problem. Once resolved they worked fine. Mine didn't come with drip tips though. I'll be avoiding EHPro from now on just cause it was such a pain.
I prefer to stick with Hcigar and Infinite if I can , gotta say I was pleasantly surprised at the FT Veritas clone , I didn't expect much for that little bit of money but it hasn't given me any trouble whatsoever . I don't need another Veritas clone but I would buy another one of those if I did . I will get another 30mm RDA along with another 26650 mech , thinking about a congestus clone for dual battery use . :)

Reactions: LAwaters

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I ordered that, and about 5 or 6 drip tips. Cheap prices. now wait a month....
Papaw , if what you ordered is in stock they usually ship it out the next day , the postal system is the crap shoot but it usually takes 10-14 days if customs doesn't hold it up , USC Chicago is a black hole when it comes to packages .

Reactions: PapawBrett

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Okay, a good while back I bought several different drip tips. They won't ship them separately. They will wait on all the different ones, and try to send it in one shipment. I had that happen to me. So now in the future, if I have to order several again, I will split the order up, so I won't have so many at once. I also pay close attention to what they say about stock. The prices here for regular drip tips is much higher, than Fast Tech. I shouldn't need several at once anymore, so I should be safe. I have a few extra on hand. So I know, from EXPERIENCE in the matter. But you knew that already. :smokie:

how do you know??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread