Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Pappy, I already got a shipping notice. I will probably have it by Friday or Saturday. I had 3 kinds of wood picked out. This cocobolo, bubinga, and lacewood. I particularly liked 114, 81 and 159, from those that are left. My second choice was 192, and it was scooped up really quick. I think the one I got was incredible though. I was very lucky to get it as fast as I did. I think all of the plunger mods are gone. There were other ones, prettier ones even that some of my lower choices. But I was hoping to find one that would hold up to a little abuse. Some of the prettier types are less able to take abuse. I plan to keep THIS mod home. I will not be taking it, and leaving it in the truck, while I run to the store. I definitely won't be taking it out in the heat. I plan to baby this little gem.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I've got shipping notices for both of mine. Which I believe means that the shipping label has been printed. Maybe Monday they will begin the Journey Home.
Just Imagine - nearly four hundred Woodvils hit the postal system, while you're working 'Local Delivery' for the Post Office.
No Thanks, I'll stick to trucking....

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Papaw, I am so happy for you. Two of them. I bet you are thrilled out of your mind. I got the ONE, and I am almost in shock. The site had some hiccups for me. I just knew it was gone. Especially when you kept talking about the plunger mods going fast. My heart sunk. But I got it, and I am very thrilled! #6 Cocobolo with plunger. I will add pic in a minute.

I picked this one because of my arthritis. Hopefully it will help. It isn't too hard to squonk now, but it will get worse over time. Anyway, I think this one is gorgeous.
6_cocobolo_555a6e6de8b98.jpg
Kkay, that is sweet!!! congrats on getting your REO! :toast:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
been reading quite a few posts about .2 and lower ohm coil sets.... so I decided to try one to see what all the hubub is about...

made a dual paralell 28 gauge coming in at .18 ohms.... heats up instantly and is harsh as all ell .... I dont see the enjoyment the others are finding in < .3 ohms.... unless one really likes extra hot vape and harsh taste... but hey some people like Abitas Wrought Iron IPA too.. ( tastes like Pine-Sol)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
been reading quite a few posts about .2 and lower ohm coil sets.... so I decided to try one to see what all the hubub is about...

made a dual paralell 28 gauge coming in at .18 ohms.... heats up instantly and is harsh as all ell .... I dont see the enjoyment the others are finding in < .3 ohms.... unless one really likes extra hot vape and harsh taste... but hey some people like Abitas Wrought Iron IPA too.. ( tastes like Pine-Sol)

I had an IPA in Vancouver recently that tasted like a bale of hay. I hated it, but wish I could remember the name because I'm sure Hula would love it. She could vape Gaia and drink that IPA and be in heaven.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
6_cocobolo_555a6e6de8b98.jpg
Thank you MostlySunny! Yes, I will be taking very good care of it. I already have contacted my friend, to order the Howard's SunShield for me, to use on it. I tried to find some around here, but nobody carries it. Since I have the Reo now, I have taken supreme care of my batteries too. I use alcohol, eraser, more alcohol, noalox. I do this every few days. I'm gonna get some Deoxit stuff later on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread