Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
dayum... struck out twice... picture of Retic and his Reo is too big to post here... and the video has too many choice words...
need to figure out some way to post the pic elsewhere for viewing...... the video was less than 1 minute but it was still over 25MB... the tablet defaulted to HD video... and pictures

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
dayum... struck out twice... picture of Retic and his Reo is too big to post here... and the video has too many choice words...
need to figure out some way to post the pic elsewhere for viewing...... the video was less than 1 minute but it was still over 25MB... the tablet defaulted to HD video... and pictures
Huh , what did I say ? :)

Reactions: Chakris

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

Photobucket - Upload - Edit (to downsize) - replace original and Save - (back to your bucket) Select picture - Direct Link (copy) - ECF - Picture (paste)

Complicated but it works...

Reactions: Chakris

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Always, I am not sure if there is a truly leak proof tank. The Rogue clone I got for the bottom fed mod is mostly leak proof. But the taste was simply not there for me. The Quasar was bought used, and it is an authentic. It has been reliable, and pretty leak proof too. But the top cap is very hard to pull off, and put back on. (even if you wet the o rings) That is not a problem because you don't need to take that top cap off very often. The Derringer has been very good for me, and only leaks if I over fill it. I have found if leaking is a problem, bottom fed atty's are better. If you keep the mod upright, no juice will get out. Just take a puff or two, before you have to put it up. With no juice in the well, it won't leak. Now if you leave it in a hot car, it might leak possibly. I bought the reducer tube for my Reo. It is supposed to help with very hot climates. Also cut a v in the bottom of the tube, it will help too. As far as tanks, I think all tanks can leak, under the right conditions. I am sure someone will be along to correct me soon.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Alright y'all, so my subtank is a leaky pita and made my new istick 50w autofire :facepalm: and I really need a leak proof tank to throw in my purse for out and about. What are you all using and loving?
The only tank system I have owned that has never leaked is my Kayfun Lites.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I never take my tanks (ProVaris) out and about. I always use Reos for that.
But the KFL+ V2 has been a very good attachment. I don't recall having any leak issues.
I don't know if they would fit well or look right on an iStick. I think they are about 22mm in diameter. Mine is black, this is the stainless. Both on Sale $27.

HCigar Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Atomizer Clone

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Use a sigelei 150 with a freemax starre, as well as a lotus LE also with a freemax starre.
Have .2 coils in the starre and no leaks ever.
My stuff stays In a hot truck or in my toolbag when I'm working and never had an issue other then ones cause by myself.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
bd4cfaeab286693370ff18fe0f73b60b.jpg

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Alright y'all, so my subtank is a leaky pita and made my new istick 50w autofire :facepalm: and I really need a leak proof tank to throw in my purse for out and about. What are you all using and loving?
My Rose V2's never leak . They are my choice for out and about but they do have a learning curve , I never had a problem with my Kayfuns leaking either and they're an easier build for most people . I would say go with the Hcigar KFL + V2 Papaw linked you to , that's a great price for a solid atty .

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Thanks guys! I'll have to research a bit to make sure they each have what I need. I'm sure nothing is 100% leak proof but I can't have 5mls empty out in my purse again. It only happens after I vape, so I think for some reason it isn't getting the vacuum seal in the tank it should be. Doesn't leak right after filling. This time it was on a brand new fresh out of the foil coil, so idk. Grr grr grr... I haven't had time yet to play with the 50w to try to get it to work with anything else on it.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
MrPicC...did you have the windows rolled all the way up, and it was in the sun too? That makes a big difference.
Windows always up in work truck but I keep everything stored in a vape bag, stored in a compartment. Nothing gets really hot honestly. Have juice, batteries extra tanks.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
My favorite Tank..... RSST. only time it leaks is when you forget to put the filler hole plug back in. but the RSST is a rebuildable, you will have to do your own coils and wicks...

Reactions: always9988

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
My favorite Tank..... RSST. only time it leaks is when you forget to put the filler hole plug back in. but the RSST is a rebuildable, you will have to do your own coils and wicks...
I've been doing my own coils for a long time, and rewicking ones I buy to keep them longer. I'll look into that one though too

Reactions: retic1959
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread