Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
LOL...that doesn't distract me one bit. You think she picked that outfit out, to get more views? Pardon the pun.
Breasts are nothing more than baby feeding stations. Well, at least that is all it is in my opinion. ;)
Now you know why men act like babies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
IMG_20150725_052756053_zpsdznexj54.jpg

Polished Brass and Polished Aluminum Reos Minis. Need a better picture, or at least a better setting as they reflect everything...

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
It's an obsession!

Two Resin Mods and I should be done for awhile. Not even interested in the Patina Mods that Rob has been toying around with. They look like scrap pieces to me.
New Bright and Shiny (!) means new Reos, right ?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I went and built a .2 ohm dual coil for the CLT and popped it onto my IPV4 at 50W.... fired that puppy up and figured something must be wrong with it.... even tho I was making clouds, I didnt feel kewl or even look kewl, no one told me I was just too kewl...
obviously my IPV4 is broken... ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I went and built a .2 ohm dual coil for the CLT and popped it onto my IPV4 at 50W.... fired that puppy up and figured something must be wrong with it.... even tho I was making clouds, I didnt feel kewl or even look kewl, no one told me I was just too kewl...
obviously my IPV4 is broken... ;)
I broke ground recently by upping my power from 8 to 10 watts. I'm kewl! :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have been vaping with fresh batteries, and once they get to 3.9, sometimes 3.8, I change it out. That is higher volts than I used to vape on. Sometimes I think it needs changing at 4.0 volts..........LOL. Now that is a switch for me. It's because of the Woodvil. I love that thing.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I have been vaping with fresh batteries, and once they get to 3.9, sometimes 3.8, I change it out. That is higher volts than I used to vape on. Sometimes I think it needs changing at 4.0 volts..........LOL. Now that is a switch for me. It's because of the Woodvil. I love that thing.
lower your ohms.... or get an IPV4 ;)

Reactions: Chakris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread