Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
nawww remember where I live.... tobassco central... and about 397 more other brands of hot sauce to choose from
Yeah, but I'm here in the chili capital of the world and can eat spicier fox than some Thai natives and 18mg nic is killing me at only 12 watt

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just playing around with pricing a new mod/RTA combo from FT. I could get the Presa 40W with a Subtank Mini for around $48.16 USD.

That would be cheaper than the Kanger subox kit that went for $54 USD. That's a 30W mod vs a 40W TC mod.

Like I said, I'm just thinking out load... Definitely do-able budget wise, though...

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Just playing around with pricing a new mod/RTA combo from FT. I could get the Presa 40W with a Subtank Mini for around $48.16 USD.

That would be cheaper than the Kanger subox kit that went for $54 USD. That's a 30W mod vs a 40W TC mod.

Like I said, I'm just thinking out load... Definitely do-able budget wise, though...
Do you want my sub tank mini? Message me if you do. I won't take money for it, but you can pay shipping :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
That's a lot of watts! You know it's an integrated battery on the other ones, right? I see the new one has a removable battery.
Yes, I did notice that... I have never used a mod that had an integrated battery (save for the old ego devices). I'm wondering how many charge cycles you can get out of those before they won't take a charge any more and how that compares with the average charge cycles you get with an 18650 at comparable 2300 mAh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread