Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Can anybody recommend a good rebuildable dripper for single coil use?
Yes, an Achilles. But they stopped making version 1 (which is what we all have). Version 2 is now available. They're awesome. Easy to build single coil rda. Doesn't leak, large capacity, great flavor, lightweight (made from Titanium). This is an authentic and are made in Ukraine. Long shipping times.

Atomizer «ACHILLES»

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
think I will design something that allows for a quick connect for attys... push and twist 1/4 turn, either a module to attach to atty and mod or a whole new design that I can sell to mod and atty makers ... wonder why no one went that direction in the first place? even something like a heavy duty RCA plug or a BNC connector ... theres got to be something better than untwisting an atty nearly a dozen times to get it off and on...

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Can anybody recommend a good rebuildable dripper for single coil use?

The Achilles. Tight draw, but easy to build and use. No problem dumping over a full ml of e-juice into the base. will need longer wicks to reach the bottom of juice wells, but the flavor is well worth it. Mates perfectly with a ProVari. I think I paid $24 for mine.

Reactions: Chakris

klrcommute

Nov 25, 2015
Anyone here seen the Ciento mod from Tarsius Customs? I just managed to pick one up from VaporKings for like $52 shipped. I know nothing about mech mods, but this seemed like an awesome cheap option to play around with--especially considering it's a legit budget mod on sale without all the finicky clone shortcomings that I always seem to read about on here.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Anyone here seen the Ciento mod from Tarsius Customs? I just managed to pick one up from VaporKings for like $52 shipped. I know nothing about mech mods, but this seemed like an awesome cheap option to play around with--especially considering it's a legit budget mod on sale without all the finicky clone shortcomings that I always seem to read about on here.
Haven't seen/heard of it. Got any pictures?

klrcommute

Nov 25, 2015
No pics of my own, but here's the VaporKings link. It looks pretty minimalist, as long as the switch mechanism and machining are well done it seems like a great deal. They also have some great deals on some authentic Elements Mods. But even at $100 they're too rich for my blood. Though I do like the look (Tree of Life, Ember) and made in the USA aspect.

AUTHENTIC Ciento mod by Tarsius Customs

Reactions: Chakris

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I got a bit of nickel wire from one of the guys at the B/M. Made a coil for the Lemo2 today to give it a try. 26 ga,3mm dia, 10 wrap @ 0.11 ohm. I ended up at 530F. I vaped the whole tank and didn't notice much difference. Other than I went through the tank quicker and the battery charge dropped a little faster. Making the coil was no different than any other coil.
20151213_075204.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread