Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Met up with an old friend from the school I used to work at a couple years ago for a couple of cold ones. Good times reminiscing. This is the same guy who is into craft beer, he's from Sweden. He introduced me to a place where we could save money on flavorings and other bakery goods.

I'm back home now and getting ready for a funeral this afternoon at 4 PM. Busy day. ugh o_O

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Zenmail Thursday!

lbBzgvn.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Aw, dang! I just made "vaping Master" :)

I think Adam will need to set it up. Not sure when, but soon.
10,000 messages for EFC Guru, but you won't see it displayed. Supplier Associate sounds cool too, though.
You'll have to check your profile for the message count.

Reactions: LAwaters

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
So, I picked up a Kayfun v4 (ehpro) for funnsies. I figure that since we were going to be carrying more SvoeMesto products, I need to be more familiar with Kayfuns. I've had a 3.1 in the past, and wasn't a fan. I will say that I like this one much better. But, as a LH max VG vaper, this thing is kinda choking me a little at 1.5 ohms and 14.5 watts... airflow wide open, juice flow wide open. I'm MTLing it. The juice I have is probably a 40/60 blend (i had to mix in what I had on hand, didnt think max VG would do well in this thing) Any thoughts?

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
So, I picked up a Kayfun v4 (ehpro) for funnsies. I figure that since we were going to be carrying more SvoeMesto products, I need to be more familiar with Kayfuns. I've had a 3.1 in the past, and wasn't a fan. I will say that I like this one much better. But, as a LH max VG vaper, this thing is kinda choking me a little at 1.5 ohms and 14.5 watts... airflow wide open, juice flow wide open. I'm MTLing it. The juice I have is probably a 40/60 blend (i had to mix in what I had on hand, didnt think max VG would do well in this thing) Any thoughts?
If you wind up not liking the KF4 you can always top it off with gasoline and try driving it to work , there's enough parts in that atty to build a volkswagen . :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I've had my V4 for about a year now and tend to think it feeds too well. It leaks unless I have the juice control almost all the way closed. I usually vape 70/30, however. Even so, I don't think you'd have a problem running 100% VG in it. There's plenty of holes for juice to flow through. My :2c:

Reactions: TRS1988
I've got the Presa 40w with TC. It doesn't have as many options with the temp as the DNA40, but it's a lot easier to use. It's cute and light.
I'm currently using a P4You IPV Mini but my husband bought me the new Presa TC75W. Do you know about it? It's fairly new and cant find much on it. Things such as; how to use, good or bad reviews, etc. I'm just wondering if I should just start using it and learn as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread