LG HDC2 and LG HD4 18650 Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
The HD4 cell was only released a couple days ago but if anybody has benchmark test results of the newest LG Chem champion battery (I think most of their numerous new batteries the likes of which we've never had access to before, are awesome and plan to own more different types)
Okay nevermind. I found Mooches results and the HDC2 and HD4 are both great choices with the HDC2 having a longer life cycle.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
I ordered three HDC2 cells for $16.50 plus shipping for all my reg. box mods and also ordered LG HB6 pink wrapped 32-rated according to mooch if my memory serves me correctly just to have the RX200S with 250W capability and the most powerful 18650s on the market not from a sketchy company even if they started better business practices, LG HB4s are the ones I use in every mod 99% of the time. When I am vaping anything besides the TFV8 Cloud Beast Subohm Tank I have the 2200mAH 25amp continuous discharge according to mooch. And he also wrote that my mustard HB4s are 1600mAH and hold their top end power for most of the battery's charge. The HB6 drops off early and has 1500mAH if even as much, though it's 32amps. So I suggest LG HDC2s and LG HB4s to cover all bases.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
However that is only one mod that I know can do 250W. most mods can't do the 200W they claim to pump out. Some are getting close and some can hit higher watts now. I don't know about the science but I've done it. Still, don't think a "200W" dual 18650 will definitely push 199W. Maybe some other people could answer the question I have as well as you. And not just one person, multiple scientist types of dudes and dudettes. I am a salesman professionally but nothing involving 18650 vaping. LOL

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have a question, that maybe sounds stupid, but I´ll try it and hope to get a serious answer - how do you really know, that if a manufacturer writes 250 Watt, the Box can really reach this energy?
I have an old test from Germany in mind, where all tested boxes were around 10% - 15% away from their maximal capabillity.
Checking the resistance of the coil accurately, then testing the actual voltage output of the device while firing at the highest wattage. Of course, you need to take the amp and voltage limits of the mod into account.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mooch

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
Well my XTAR VC4 model charger charges 18650s to 4.2v max. I have all batteries over 20 amps by LG or will within the next couple of days. 9 each plus the few I already use. I only use 23amp-32amp mooch rated lol LG 18650s. I want 9 of almost all of them delivered before the FDA ruins it all.
Also the $55 Koopor Primus 3x18650 parallel 300W VW/TC box mod is flawless and simple to update on my windows pc. I doubt it will die until it's physically damaged accidentally or has had enough time on this earth LOL. 3 parallel cells means triple mAH among other great schtuff. I know Koopor and Smoktech made crappy mods in the past but the H-Priv isn't bad if you know about the one sketchy firmware issue to avoid and work around simply, though...but the mod is great and the best thing I ever did was buy the Koopor PRimus. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread