Light, Fruity Tea Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianeharmonjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Indiana
After spending far too much money finding my sweet spot in e-liquids, and finding many of the highly recommended and loved flavors too strong, I've landed on this thread's titular light, fruity tea flavors. In an admittedly slightly selfish move I've decided to start a thread for lovers of the same.

My absolute number one and all day vape has become Alpha vape's Miss White, which is a raspberry and dragonfruit tea blend. There are other similar juices that are next on my most-wanted list, such as DB Liquid's Green Peach Tee, Passion Green Tea, and Zensation.

Any of you kind folks have similar tastes that could share your choices along these same lines?

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Alice in Vapeland's Cherry Blossom is probably my favorite tea vape. I like their other teas (Sweet Tease, A Quiet Morning, and Afternoon Tea I think are the others) a lot, but something about the Cherry Blossom hits a sweet spot or something. I also like the peach tea from Velvet Cloud Vapor, but I'm not sure if they make it anymore. They have a new one that I haven't tried that has something like raspberry, lemon, sweet tea and melon.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Small addition - just remembered I had a little sample in my last Roar order I had set aside to steep - its been about 2 weeks, its Green Pear Tea! Dripping it now - very light taste (in a good way), juicy pear flavor, minimal throat hit (to be expected), green tea flavor is definitely there - but the pear is more outstanding than the tea. Overall very delicious, refreshing and light.

Sample is 0mg and 50/50

Dripping it with an LR bridgeless atomizer on an MVP2 @ 7 Watts

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Another shout out to AiV. I didn't even know I liked tea flavors until I tried theirs. A Quiet Morning is my favorite, a light green tea with passionfruit in the back ground. Amazing. Cherry Blossom tea has a similar profile, but a little stronger in flavor. Afternoon Tea didn't do it for me, but you may like it.

They also sell Sweet Tease which is supposed to be a lemon-tea, and Foursqaure, which I think is supposed to be a tea with herbal and fruity notes.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Like those above.. can't rec AiV enough! Cherry Blossom Tea and A Quiet Morning are 2 of my top juices.
Also, not a tea flavor, but April Moon is a must have too.

Foursquare is tea and grape (think real grape juice). I like it, but I think I'm not a huge grape person. If you like grape definitely give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread