1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Light-Headed?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by The Hill Giant, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Hill Giant

The Hill Giant Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So I'm just getting into the whole vaping thing. I've been a half pack a day smoke for a long time. Used to be a 2 pack a day smoker. Very excited about vaping, and very excited about the community.

I do have a concern, though. So at the moment, I'm using a Volt with the prefilled cartomizers it came with while I wait for my new kGo to arrive in the mail. I've noticed it's making me feel light-headed. Not in the same way as smoking too many cigarettes, though. No stomach nausea at all. Just light-headed.

Any idea what could be the cause?

2. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

What mg are the cartos and are you chain vaping?

3. The Hill Giant

Definitely not chain vaping. It took me over a day to go through 1 carto. The cartos are 18mg.

4. Matthew1980

Matthew1980 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Its the nicotine. When I started vaping I started at 24, and that is allot. You cannot chain vape, unless your really use that amount. I love the kick of 24, but you need to be very careful. It can cause heart racing etc. What is the mg your using? I am a former smoker, who quit a year ago and starting vaping two months ago.

5. Matthew1980

Matthew1980 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

18 is high, so I would suggest go down lower if you can.

6. Vapoor eyes er

Usually people start at 18 or 24 but in some cases even that's too high. This method will dilute your flavor AND nic content but you could buy some VG and/ or PG and add it to the juice to get a lower nic level. What PG/ VG ratio is your juice?

7. The Hill Giant

Honestly, I'm not sure. The stuff I have coming in the mail is 70/30, but I don't know about the prefilled disposables I'm using in the mean time.

8. Vapoor eyes er

Unfortunately if they're prefilled disposables there's not much can be done. Will try and find a shop in your area.

9. Vapoor eyes er

Here's an online store in R.I. but they're pricey- $20.00 for 30 ml.
    http://www.esmoke.net/categories.php?category=e%252dLiquid-{47}-e%252dJuice

10. Mroutlaw

Mroutlaw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

smokelessimage.com/?a_aid=4f3192263c7b1" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Smokeless image juice is about 90%pg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

11. cyberwolf

cyberwolf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The nicotine is certainly a possibility, but I also think plain old oxygen has a lot to do with it. When people first pick up an ecig, they have a tendency to really draw on it. What I think happens is that a lot of extra oxygen gets taken in, resulting in light headedness.

12. The Hill Giant

I'll try lowering the nicotine level once I get the clearomizers in the mail. In the mean time, maybe smaller draws are the answer.

Out of curiosity, why did you look for an online store in my area? Just for shipping speed or is there something about the way this stuff is taxed that I should know about? (Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the effort, I'm just curious.)

13. Vapoor eyes er

I just thought it would be handy in case of emergency. I once drove 60 miles (120 there and back) to pickup some juice and although I paid $30 for 30 ml I was very grateful.

14. The Hill Giant

That was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate it. Hopefully I don't have any emergency situations, but I'll keep that in my back pocket just in case.

15. minyddol

minyddol Super Member ECF Veteran

i use 12mg strengh and find that perfect for me

16. Vapoor eyes er

You're welcome. The situation could be worse. My first vaping experience- shorted/ destroyed 1 batt, burnt out 4 cartos and happened to choose the most foul tasting juice I've ever vaped. At that point my wife said "I guess it can only get better" :facepalm:...ya know she was absolutely right :thumbs:

17. The Hill Giant

Ha nice. I'm actually happy with the experience so far overall despite the battery life issues (that's why the kGo is on the way!). I'm really excited to try the stardusts with some unusual juice flavors.

18. Vapoor eyes er

If batt life was a problem you'll LOVE the Kgo. Many, many times, before I began ordering direct from China, vendors would be sold out. Prolly the most popular and trusted PV out there. The power, vape and batt life is very impressive and if I had to do it all over again I would prolly just have ordered the Kgo or the E-Power rather than the Don. It hits my sweet spot so well I ended up giving away my Provari.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.