Light up your taste buds with this amazing flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12928165_1217857444899093_141038429645843297_n.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Virgin vapor was one of the first juices I had ever tried once I got into rebuildables over 4 years ago and that flavor was the one I tried. I thought it was fabulous so I ordered more flavors from them and they all weren't too good. Every other flavor from them was an alcohol and plastic taste that would not go away even after months of steeping. I never bought juice from them again after multiple orders with the same issue but that Kona milk shake was goood

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wheats

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Vapdivrr,

I had to chuckle to myself when you mentioned it had been over four years since you tried Virgin Vapor. Back then Virgin Vapor was just me doing all of our mixing, customer service, website maintenance, shipping and fulfilling with one helper a few hours a day. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep!

Since then, Virgin Vapor has grown and changed a great deal. We still offer some of our original cult favorites like Kona Coffee Milkshake but our primary line of e-liquids uses organic flavors manufactured using a different extraction process and they are completely free of organic ethyl alcohol. Keep in mind, many people aren't bothered by the alcohol, myself included. I've never been able to either taste or smell it but I know some people do and dislike it. For those people, we recommend steeping with the cap off to let the e-liquid breathe and allow some of the alcohol to evaporate and this fixes the problem for most. But if you're really sensitive to the taste, just order from our alcohol free line.

We also have a full time, Ph.D. chemist on our staff now, Dr. Marc Foster. I've been working with him recently to develop some secondary processes to remove most of the alcohol from the flavors that contain it. Organic alcohol is present in some flavors because it is used as an extraction agent and works great to pull strawberry flavor out of strawberries, for example. But we are developing ways to then pull the alcohol out so the final flavor is much more concentrated.

Anyway, since it's been so long, I'd highly recommend you check out our newer line of flavors. Razzmatazz, for example, is a pure extraction from organic raspberries, doesn't contain any organic ethyl alcohol and is one of our best sellers. If you'd like to give any of the newer line a try, just message me and I'd be happy to set you up with a coupon code.

Happy vaping!
Annette

Reactions: tyleris12

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi Vapdivrr,

I had to chuckle to myself when you mentioned it had been over four years since you tried Virgin Vapor. Back then Virgin Vapor was just me doing all of our mixing, customer service, website maintenance, shipping and fulfilling with one helper a few hours a day. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep!

Since then, Virgin Vapor has grown and changed a great deal. We still offer some of our original cult favorites like Kona Coffee Milkshake but our primary line of e-liquids uses organic flavors manufactured using a different extraction process and they are completely free of organic ethyl alcohol. Keep in mind, many people aren't bothered by the alcohol, myself included. I've never been able to either taste or smell it but I know some people do and dislike it. For those people, we recommend steeping with the cap off to let the e-liquid breathe and allow some of the alcohol to evaporate and this fixes the problem for most. But if you're really sensitive to the taste, just order from our alcohol free line.

We also have a full time, Ph.D. chemist on our staff now, Dr. Marc Foster. I've been working with him recently to develop some secondary processes to remove most of the alcohol from the flavors that contain it. Organic alcohol is present in some flavors because it is used as an extraction agent and works great to pull strawberry flavor out of strawberries, for example. But we are developing ways to then pull the alcohol out so the final flavor is much more concentrated.

Anyway, since it's been so long, I'd highly recommend you check out our newer line of flavors. Razzmatazz, for example, is a pure extraction from organic raspberries, doesn't contain any organic ethyl alcohol and is one of our best sellers. If you'd like to give any of the newer line a try, just message me and I'd be happy to set you up with a coupon code.

Happy vaping!
Annette
Thank you very much and I will definitely look at your site again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lemmon_head
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread