LIKE an EVOD, but bigger?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Racehorse, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I sent my brother an EVOD clearomizer. He loved it, except wants something that holds more juice.

It has to be as close to an actual Kanger Evod as possible, I know nothing about clearos. Thanks!

2. DesmondTheMoonbear

DesmondTheMoonbear Super Member ECF Veteran

Kanger protank 2. Takes the same heads as the evod

Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

3. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check out the Hypertank. It looks like it holds more liquid and takes the same coils. I got mine from Desert Vapers.

I have some on the way and be more specific when they arrive. Oh and they are cheaper than the Protank 2.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

4. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Or this...
    Sheathed like an EVOD
    Pyrex like a ProTank
    Uses ProTank coils
    Holds FIVE ml.

..but actually, the ProTank is probably more reliable...

5. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Kanger T3S (all polycarbonate, see-through) or MT3S (same as eVod but bigger).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

7. Train2

Heheh. You typed faster than me.

8. Train2

Actually - yeah, the T3 is a better fit.

9. Choc_Addic

Choc_Addic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

RC400 from ft is another for cheap.

10. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

11. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

don't forget to add the S - - MT3S / T3S

big difference ... :)

12. B1sh0p

B1sh0p Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Smok Aro Pyrex. I guarantee it will crush every single coil bcc based on performance.

13. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

OMG guys, Now I know how Newbies feel! :lol:

I thought I'd get 2 posts in answer to my question.

Lots of interesting options I guess......off to look at 'em. Thanks

I'm thinking off top of head, the T3s =====or that innokin one, only because I think innokin has been very innovative this year.

14. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just remember that Innokin heads come with dual coils--they are not like Kanger's single-coil BCCs. They drain batteries much faster and mow through your juices like there's no tomorrow. :D

If you like the idea of dual coils, the new Aspire is also worth investigating--lots of good reviews so far. It's a new Bottom Dual Coil design... :facepalm:

I ordered one to investigate myself. Should be here tomorrow.

Yeah, it never ends. :)

15. dr g

dr g Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

MT3S is the answer to this, it is literally just like a larger Evod.

16. Baycitypuff

Baycitypuff Senior Member ECF Veteran

MT3s are my fave. They take a bit to heat up the flavors, but they are the ones I prefer, vs clearos and DCTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

17. hawkeye46

hawkeye46 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like the MT3S as it does a good job. However the tank can crack with some juices, just like the evod. The aro tank is the best I have found. Great hit, vapor, and taste. The tank is pyrex so you can use all juices with it. The coil seems to last longer than the kanger coils. Only drawback is it won't accept kanger coils, you have to use those made specifically for the smok tech aro. Just my opinion, as all the bottom coil tanks work quite well.:smokie:--bo

18. Daryl Glen

Daryl Glen Super Member ECF Veteran

I agree completely with this. You can't go wrong with the Pyrex Aro. IMG_20131021_095455_308.jpg

19. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I love mine! Dry hit? Oh, I'm empty! Refill and vape for another 6 to 8 hours. :)

20. jjcordone

jjcordone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey Racehorse - Many of the options folks replied with are devices that are not compatible with EVOD heads.
    I've been looking for the same thing. I really like the EVOD's but I'd like to find one with a larger capacity.
    I tried the Protanks, but they weren't for me. The new uni tank looks like just a protank with a wider center tube so I think I''ll be doing a pass on it. I haven't tried one yet, but I've been looking at the Vision Victory. It uses the same short or long EVOD heads and it has a 5ml capacity ! I'm thinking these might be a good one to try. I've been using Vision's version of the EVOD, the V.Tox clearomizer and I really like it. Slightly higher capacity, one less air hole so the draw is tighter and EVOD heads are a perfect fit. My only concern with the Vision Victory is that the drip tip is metal. With the cold weather coming here in New England, metal drip tips become less and less attractive to me. Keep us posted on what you try. There must be other EVOD folks out there looking at higher capacity options that will use their stockpile of EVOD heads......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.