Liking the clieto and smoke micro tfv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_B

Feb 4, 2017
Sacramento, CA
Hello everyone,

Been using clieto tank for a few weeks now, and I really like it! Moved from Miello III that came with an Eleaf pico.

Man, the Clieto is so much better. The draw to me is very smooth and flavorful.

I also got a smok R80 TC box mod. That came with a smoke micro tfv4, and I love that too!

One thing I've learned is to be patient with drawing. To really enjoy it, I slow down and take long, sustained draws. Really long. The flavor and cloud kind of build up toward the end with both tanks, and I shoot for kind of a sweet spot by adjusting my rate of inhaling. Sounds tedious written out, but I love it, maybe that's what everyone does.

Long draws, and I don't mind if it's spitting a little bit. I am really careful not to get liquid down the middle. Oh, and it really helped to start out on low wattage and let the coil adjust. I just work my way up with ten or so draws over maybe twenty minutes to my usual 45-50 W.

All the best to everyone, and thank you to the moderators and posters. I got the low wattage tip from a poster I love these new devices and liquids.

Reactions: Miss Chris

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin
I bought 3 Cleito's back at Christmas time during some great sales at MFS. I think I paid $10 for each and I picked up the RBA and 5ml extension tank and probably a pack of coils but haven't tried them yet, just stashed in my stockpile for now. Good to read that they are an enjoyable vape. One of these days I'll try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread