Not open for further replies.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Well, repairs/service is perfectly wonderful like always. My P3 had a pin issue and wouldn't fire (long out of warranty) the longest part of the entire process was Provape waiting on me to get it sent out to them :) Fixed, polished and back to me in 5-6 days after I shipped it from Ohio. Total cost to me, $15 bucks... so worth the fix, and of course upgrade to the latest BIOS too~~

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I also noticed sort of "slim" stock. I have 3 Provaris ( 2 old 2.5's and 1 P3 ) I also have a nice reg wood box, so I really dont see the need for any more regulated mods.

If I did get another one it would be a Radius. It seems like its turned out to be another in a line of dependable and rugged devices from Provape. I dont have need for anything higher than 60 watts ( which is still over kill for me ) I did notice they did not have it in black anymore. Was black discontinued? That would be the only color I would buy and of course Id love the black with graphite metal combo.

I hope they are just out of stock and will bring it back if I do end up getting one someday.

radius_graphite_stealth_01.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I also noticed sort of "slim" stock. I have 3 Provaris ( 2 old 2.5's and 1 P3 ) I also have a nice reg wood box, so I really dont see the need for any more regulated MODs.

If I did get another one it would be a Radius. It seems like its turned out to be another in a line of dependable and rugged devices from Provape. I dont have need for anything higher than 60 watts ( which is still over kill for me ) I did notice they did not have it in black anymore. Was black discontinued? That would be the only color I would buy and of course Id love the black with graphite metal combo.

I hope they are just out of stock and will bring it back if I do end up getting one someday.

radius_graphite_stealth_01.jpg

That one right there is also the one I want, I have not read any official posts from Provape on anything. I hope the black is not discontinued, I was hoping to order one after Christmas, I would even order one with the stainless finish. :|

KAS

Last edited:

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I, of course, can be wrong. The 'blue' is basically a 'midnight blue', and in most lighting looks black to me.

I bought my Radius when they were first released to be bought. If black had been a choice, I would have chosen black. If they had offered black, in the beginning, I have no clue why I did not buy it?

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I can't imagine the Onyx wouldn't continue to be an option.

This makes me nervous.

Hopefully, this is only a production bottle neck.

You would think Black would be the most popular option.

OTOH, if ProVape is packing it in, Black would sell through their stock PDQ imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread