Limitless Matte Black Copper Mech Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

34pix

Jul 4, 2016
Does anyone have experience with this mod. I own the Alu one and i am not really happy with how it hits. I am thinking about the copper one since i have a few sleeves and so on thats why dont want to buy any other brand for now

7f6ce50c002b99067786e95f547346b8.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I have the alu limitless and a karma kit. Same VTC5A and with the same RDA the Karma hits way better than the Limitless. Thats why i am thinking (hoping) that the copper limitless would be better. Both are clean mods
Some mods are like that.
I have a copper Rose Finch that hits really good but it has a center pin in the top cap and I'm use to using direct to battery mods. Maybe just in my head, but I swear it doesn't hit right LOL

Reactions: 34pix

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
All the alu AV able mods that i have are hitting quite good, but they heat up easely.
The SS edition heats up like the alu, but it doesn't hit at all (quite disappointed with it).

I also own a litmitless platinum edition which it's only platinum plated and the inside is made out of copper. Well, it hits like a bomb! I can really feel the difference between the aluminium ables i own (4 tubes) and the limitless...

So i guess that you will be happy with the black painted copper mod.

btw the limitless comes with a spring, but you can change to magnets ;)

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
As @nebulaskin said you can replace the spring with magnets :)
Then again, it may be one of those mods that just doesn't hit as good as others. :)

Im not sure that i understood what you said, but I'm sure that my limitless hits really hard compared to all the AvidLyfe that i own!
I don't get the problem with magnets/spring..

34pix

Jul 4, 2016
Im not sure that i understood what you said, but I'm sure that my limitless hits really hard compared to all the AvidLyfe that i own!
I don't get the problem with magnets/spring..

I just got the mod. Damn this one hits amazing. If the alu hits 30 watts this one is maybe 40-50watts. Would never expect a difference like this. Puhhh

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread