Liqua™ ejuice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daunting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Tennessee
I tried the coffee flavor tonight. Smells like coffee in the bottle & when vaping it. I had to add some sweetener to get it closer to what I wanted. It is a clear liquid, which I wasn't expecting for a coffee.

I haven't had much luck finding a coffee flavor I like. This one has come closer. Haven't had a chance to try flux cafe de creme yet.

BonsaiSuperstar

May 21, 2010
D8N OH
i Just got all three of the tobacco flavors (traditional, american and bright) and now I'm in love!
Traditional tastes the closest I've ever had to a real tobacco product. Its like walking into a humidor, very very good
Bright is also amazing, very much the same as traditional with a little bit more sweetness
American is excellent too, the taste is very reminiscent of Aericano from GV but this being a clear liquid doesn't seem like it'll gunk up the coils as fast, plus i do believe all these all 70/30 pg/vg as opposed to the 75/25 vg/pg GV Americano.
Anyhow fellas at GV please get 30ml bottles of all the tobaccos (especially traditional) and i'll be in vaping heaven :vapor:

Reactions: Okan

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Well my order came in today got the liqua mixed berry 9 mg nice flavor sweet but not over powering and tart on the exhail this is on the 2.5 to 2.8 Stardust you can taste the flavors great. Not big vapor but i'm used to all pg anyway. Kinda to cool on that ohm will have to try it on the 2.2 to 2.5 would have liked to try the coffee but played it safe with the berry but this was a nice surprise I would give it a 4 out of a 5 also bought 2 of the mini 510 to 510 adapters and they are just the right length to put the Stardust on my lil chuck with out a noticeable gap in the drip well.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
oh i agree these flavors are excellent, we really like them alot and thats why we became the first ones to sell them in the states, we will get many other flavors and also many many more tobacco flavors becuase they have about 12 of them and about 40 flavors.

they also make a fantastic top coiled cartomizer with only 15 to 20% filler, its barely even there. We will be getting those in and in prefilled only for the moment.

The juice tastes clean, vapes well and the blends they made are pretty dam good all around.

the joytech stuff should be arriving in a week or so, tons of stuff and all JOYETECH.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
This is the first mostly PG juice that hasn't given me throat irritation right off the bat. I chain vaped 2 Stardust tanks of the stuff tonight during my World of Warcraft raid, and no problem! We'll see how I do after a couple days.

The Liqua Citrus Mix is indeed very yummy. I definitely get a bit of lime and orange - like a tropical summer cocktail. Vapor is also really good for high PG. I can definitely tell this is some high quality juice.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I have not been a big fan of juice made in China, but this stuff not only agrees with me, but agrees with the Stardust and tastes good. Will have to try other flavors.

this is truly not chinese juice, its just made there. yes technicaly that means its chinese but there ingredients are from italy and europe. its a great juice

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
oh i agree these flavors are excellent, we really like them alot and thats why we became the first ones to sell them in the states, we will get many other flavors and also many many more tobacco flavors becuase they have about 12 of them and about 40 flavors.

they also make a fantastic top coiled cartomizer with only 15 to 20% filler, its barely even there. We will be getting those in and in prefilled only for the moment.

The juice tastes clean, vapes well and the blends they made are pretty dam good all around.

the joytech stuff should be arriving in a week or so, tons of stuff and all JOYETECH.

Yeah, I saw the ERA cartomizers on their site, looked interesting for sure.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
The menthol showed up today, 9mg. It sure has a strong smell to it, and it does taste "fresh", but it is definitely a mint and not a menthol. I won't be ordering it again, but I bet some will like it. I'll be sticking with Menthol Mania for my mint/menthol flavor.

I will let this steep for a week or two and see if it makes a difference.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
First impressions. I like the packaging, I like the expiration dates. I LOVE the flexible rubbery thin tip, but if it could be a bit longer that would be better.

Now on to the flavors.

Tiramisu-this is very tasty, but doesn't really taste like it's namesake to me. It's more like fancied up coffee than dessert. Not a bad thing, just doesn't taste like it has lady fingers in it IYSWIM.

Coffee-this tastes just like what it is, a basic no frills black cup of coffee brewed to a medium flavor. As it stands, I still prefer the straight out of the container flavor if the cafe de creme. BUT, this is much lighter in color and seems to be less problematic on the coils. It is also really easy to "fix". I dont think it should be changed. Treat it like the beverage, order it plain and add your own condiments. A bit of creamer drops and sweetener drops fixes it right up. :)

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST: I can just say, even with the sweetening I've done, this coffee is the CLEANEST vaping coffee I've ever had. It doesn't darken in the carto, it's not gunking the coils. It's just a great plain easy coffee, and if you've vaped as many coffees as I have, you know just how uncommon this is.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Finally got around to trying liqua menthol. It is MUCH more mint than menthol. Makes me think of mint tea more than anything else. It isn't unpleasant exactly, I just don't like it because it makes me think of the tea my nana made me drink when I was sick. I can see it pairing well with fruit if thats your thing, but I think I'll doctor it, finish it, and use the bottle for my diy. I really do love these bottles.

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST: I can just say, even with the sweetening I've done, this coffee is the CLEANEST vaping coffee I've ever had. It doesn't darken in the carto, it's not gunking the coils. It's just a great plain easy coffee, and if you've vaped as many coffees as I have, you know just how uncommon this is.

You convinced me to order the Cafe D'cream in your Flux Nectar thread and now you're convincing me to try Liqua Coffee. I liked the flavor of the flux juice, but a single stardust tank clogs up the wick and turns into tar at the bottom of the tank. I like a cup of black coffee but some other juices just tasted off (perfumy or burnt popcorn). I guess this goes into the basket and we'll see.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
You convinced me to order the Cafe D'cream in your Flux Nectar thread and now you're convincing me to try Liqua Coffee. I liked the flavor of the flux juice, but a single stardust tank clogs up the wick and turns into tar at the bottom of the tank. I like a cup of black coffee but some other juices just tasted off (perfumy or burnt popcorn). I guess this goes into the basket and we'll see.

Sorry I'm such an enabler, lol. I tried to be VERY clear how fast the cafe de creme gunks things up, very, very fast, lol. But soooo tasty. This stuff is much cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread