Status
Not open for further replies.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
oh i agree these flavors are excellent, we really like them alot and thats why we became the first ones to sell them in the states, we will get many other flavors and also many many more tobacco flavors becuase they have about 12 of them and about 40 flavors.

they also make a fantastic top coiled cartomizer with only 15 to 20% filler, its barely even there. We will be getting those in and in prefilled only for the moment.

The juice tastes clean, vapes well and the blends they made are pretty dam good all around.

the joytech stuff should be arriving in a week or so, tons of stuff and all joyetech.

When will those cartos arrive ? And when will big bottles of liqua be available ? Thank you for all you do !!

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
The other reason these bottles themselves rock. They are VERY easy to use with a needle. Just draw the empty needle back the desired amount to draw in air, stick the needle into the flexible nozzle, inject air into the bottle, then turn upside down to draw liquid into the needle. It's neat and clean and leaves no air bubbles in the needle.

martsumoto

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
Ecuador
www.liquivapejuice.com
I have from liqua bright tobacco which is really good, amazing flavor and serious TH even at 12mg nic, I don't know why but after vaping it too much I just feel a little unwell, maybe I'm used to softer juices but it's a must have IMO.

I also have tried Turkish tobacco from liqua, I really don't like it tastes like incense ashes or baby powder I don't know just weird to me.

I also have citrus mix which is good, I'm not crazy about ir but aint bad at all. Liqua juices are made in china but with italian flavorings and of course I could say their packaging is superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Okan

martsumoto

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
Ecuador
www.liquivapejuice.com
and european base is used in liqua and the people working there are not all chinse, its a top notch company

I bet they are, you can tell by the details on their products from packaging to overall brand image... nothing against chinese factories, as long as they are under international standards. Hey, iPhones are made in China!

I really recommend liqua, to me they are a little hard as they dry me out a lot but they are very good

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We have a full order of the flavors you mentioned in 30ml bottles and other faves durign our intial sampler rollout coming rapidly upon us (hopefully in about two weeks with some very interesting and pleasant surprises) ... Just to let a little secret out also, Chris and I are workign with Ritchy to collaborate with GotVapes (not just Chris and I but our customers as well) in testing a totally new approach to juice creation...stay tuned...

I got strawberry, citrus, and berry mix a while back. The strawberry tastes just like strawberry unlike other strawberrys I have tried, no perfumey taste. The berry mix and citrus are good and do taste like their names. I use these when my palette needs a refresh from my normal sugar cookie and coffee flavors.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
We have a full order of the flavors you mentioned in 30ml bottles and other faves durign our intial sampler rollout coming rapidly upon us (hopefully in about two weeks with some very interesting and pleasant surprises) ... Just to let a little secret out also, Chris and I are workign with Ritchy to collaborate with GotVapes (not just Chris and I but our customers as well) in testing a totally new approach to juice creation...stay tuned...

Coffee too, please please please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread