Liqua™ ejuice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
I really want traditional tobacco so am wondering if they are going to restock it. They've been out for quite some time now.
It was my all day vape until I ran out almost 6 weeks ago. Bad, are you going to carry it anymore?:unsure:

I kept checking every week and never saw it in stock. I see you have berry,citrus, and menthol in stock.
Are you expecting any traditional tobacco 18 mg. in soon?...hope,hope!

Yet another short review:

Apple - tangy and tasty, this is very close to granny smith apples
Berry mix - also tangy, this flavour is colourful and fills you with a sweet and sour taste, in between flavouring and the real deal
Banana - rather on the "flavouring" side, this one tastes more like banana candy than actual bananas
Tiramisu - capuccino flavoured cheesecake or milky coffee, it has a real smooth milky taste to it, very satiable and tasty, especially for those with a sweet tooth
Chocolate - this one also borrows the "milky" aftertaste, sort of like malted chocolate; if you had a McD chocolate milkshake, you'll know what this delivers (my lady drank the shake and couldn't tell the difference :)
Cola - haven't tried other cola flavours but this gets close (as most reviews say) to the real deal. Very crisp and fresh, I mixed their vanilla with this and it's only great!
Vanilla - I only tried 0mg nic vanilla (for my chain vaping habbits) and it's totally unvapable for me, it's a rather unsweet/bittery vanilla that doesn't go well on its own but complements well other flavours, especially the heavier or sweeter flavours like the milky(chocolate, tiramisu)/coffee/cola ones. I will keep it for mixing, and to reduce the nic level in my vape. Maybe the one with nicotine in it tastes better? I wouldn't be able to say.

All in all, the way they go about with making these juices inspires trust and I'm happy to go down the Liqua road from now on but I'd really love it if they'd go more diverse (while keeping it real with actual real-life flavours, in my opinion) and if they'd use organic flavourings as they're using high grade nic+vg/pg anyway.

In the end, remember to let your juices steep or do fast steeping yourself (shaking the bottles daily, storing in dark, cool places -which is really important too, you know the drill) to get the most out of your vape. If you don't like a muted flavour now, fahgetaboutit for a couple months in the back end of your drawer then come back to it - you might be surprised.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Yet another short review:

Tiramisu - capuccino flavoured cheesecake or milky coffee, it has a real smooth milky taste to it, very satiable and tasty, especially for those with a sweet tooth
I picked up some of this a few days ago. It is divine. I'm going to try the Citrus Mix next.

I'm primarily a mint/menthol guy, and tend to shy away from the fruity flavors, but I decided to try a bottle of 24mg Liqua citrus mix after testing it in the store. The flavor is a light, clean citrus mix (I could taste orange, tangerine, and grapefruit) with a good throat hit. I get a mix of slightly tart (in a good way) orange and grapefruit on the exhale/aftertaste. It's definitely another good one from Liqua. They're quickly becoming one of my favorite juice brands.

Puffing on the Liqua cola 24mg tonight (I need to quit buying so much damn juice!) It's another one of theirs that's on the lighter side in terms of flavor strength, which might be a bit off-putting to some (or, if you're like me and the more liberally-flavored ejuices tend to give you a headache after a while, this could be right up your alley.) The juice doesn't taste exactly like cola, as it lacks the effervescent fizz of a carbonated beverage, but it does have a striking resemblance to a Coca-cola-flavored Icee.

I personally wouldn't buy this juice again, as it's a bit too sweet for me, but someone who enjoys cola/sweet flavors might really enjoy it.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
I tried Liqua American blend but it was disappointment for me. I taste no Tobacco at all, it has slight sweetness that reminds me little of raisins, and some light rubber like taste in the background I can't identify. Flavor is weak, in general it tastes like some diluted not very good RY4. I play with DIY and so far never liked any of my mixes but if I was to compare Liqua to my DIY than my mixes would have to taste superb to people. The American Blend is vapeable but not something I'd go crazy about.

cmknight

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
China
Been a while since my last review. In that time, I've tried the following: Mint, Cola, Banana, Watermelon, and Blueberry.

Mint ... What can I say? This one is my current ADV. Absolutely my favourite.
Cola ... First bottle was really, really good. I loved it. Second bottle I bought ... I think they forgot the flavouring. After leaving both the Mint and the Cola to steep for a month, while I tried other flavours, the first thing I noticed is that the juice turns a pleasant amber colour. The mint flavour doesn't change much, but the cola certainly does get a bit stronger.
Banana ... Another excellent flavour, but the sweetness can get to be a bit much after vaping it all day. I switch between this one and the mint and cola during a typical day.
Blueberry ... Does taste fairly close to my favourite childhood fruit, but a bit muted.
Watermelon ... The first juice from Liqua that I actually felt like dumping down the toilet. To me, this juice tasted like I was vaping the rind. You know, the part you aren't supposed to eat. Maybe some Vanilla or steeping will help this one, but somehow, I doubt it. Somebody dropped the ball on this fella. Remember, though. Tastes are subjective. I don't particularly care for this juice, but others may find it extraordinarily good.

Next month, I'll try the chocolate, and maybe one or two of the tobacco flavours. I try to stay away from them, though. I just don't like the taste of tobacco any more.

Last edited:

Migriffin

Mar 3, 2014
Chicago
Liqua is a quality brand, the only issue we all wish that was different is the location of it's manufacturing.
However I have tried quite a few of their flavors.

American Blend: This was meant to be their marlboro red comparison. I believe that it fell short and took on a much sweeter and refined taste than reds.

Strawberry: Of all the strawberry flavored liquids I have tried. This ranks in the middle. There is a slight taste of strawberries. Masked by sweetener only. This struck a note that was very similar to bubbalicious strawberry gum.

Citrus: it is as it says. A blend of lime, grapefruit, orange, and a tad bit of lemon. Very refreshing after vaping a sweeter flavor for a few days.

Cola: if anyone has ever tried RC cola, this is exactly the flavor. While it will obviously lack the fizz of cola it does capture the slight bitterness to a great cola. Along with this it also uncovers a slight lime flavor towards the end of the taste. Definitely worth a try.

Watermelon: eh, halfway decent. I really loved it the first 2 weeks then it just sort of died out on me. You expect soo much from a Watermelon, the crisp sweet flavor. And liqua did their best to get it here, and they fell short.

Grape: very very sweet, the aftertaste if definitely a chemical one. The flavor sort of grows on you

Cuban cigar; if you enjoy a great cigar like I do, don't even waste your time on this, it will greatly disappoint you.

Mints: refreshing and a quick light flavor. Think of this more as wrigleys double-mint gum, rather than altoids mints.

Cherry: my favorite flavor of all. Not a medicine cherry taste, nor a maraschino cherry. Picture a slightly diluted bing cherry taste. Sweet and to the point with this one.

Coffee: tastes just like a cup of folgers black coffee. Add some sweetener and creamer drops then you're most likely going to really enjoy this one.

Hope these were helpful to anyone.

gj Michelob

Mar 31, 2014
NY/SF
I suffered some seriously ugly experiences with Liqua, my first attempt at vaping on my new Kamry pipe.

I tried their "Havana Cigar", but found it a dash too sweet and licorice-like for my taste. So I ventured into the "Traditional Tobacco" and "Turkish" varieties. I hated them !! I was nauseated by an irresistibly overwhelming smell of some chemical agent, with the gagging effect only burnt rubber can produce. I first thought it was the pipe, its the tank, wicks, coils, or some other part. I tried them both on a brand new pipe, but regretfully with the same hideous outcome.

Since then, I have been an avid student of the educational resources this forum provides, and along with learning to order purer, locally made eliquids, I have learned the concept of "steeping" the juice. I am giving this brand a final opportunity to redeem itself, by steeping a bottle for a few days. Although I remain rather skeptical, I am open-minded in my need to experiment.

One self-critical post scriptum, however: I have been wondering -and submit this perplexing point to others who have tried Liqua, whether the higher Nicotine content, 24 vs 18, could be responsible for the unpleasantries the liquid delivered. Anyone?

Reactions: greek_vaper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread