• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Liqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I love the Cola but I have the cappuccino and I can't stand it.

I have tried Quite a few since my op,

Ones to avoid in my opinion are... cuban cigar and french pipe tobacco. although the latter is the best of the two. Berry mix is one of my faves, bright tobacco is very good, also traditional tobacco.

Tiramasu is also Quite good, like a strong creamy coffee. Grape is ok but a little muted on flavour.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
All extremely good value for £3.50 for 30ml

Is that the fast tech price or somewhere else? I think the cheapest i've seen them was about £8 outside of fasttech

I've only tried one - menthol, which is nice as you say. I wouldnt mind getting some more, especially @ £3.50 per 30ml. Good on it's own and a nice menthol is always good for mixing too :)

Last edited:

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Is that the fast tech price or somewhere else? I think the cheapest i've seen them was about £8 outside of fasttech

I've only tried one - menthol, which is nice as you say. I wouldnt mind getting some more, especially @ £3.50 per 30ml. Good on it's own and a nice menthol is always good for mixing too :)

That's FT price, I just make sure I order with plenty of time to spare.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Just placed my first order with fasttech for 3 30ml bottles of liqua menthol for a tenner. Dont mind the wait as long as it's the real thing. Ideal for mixing with fruits or vaping on its own :)

It's definitely the real thing, they have recently stopped shipping in the box and with the code scratched off the label, apparently Liqua were ...... they were selling it so cheap and FT don't want Liqua identifying where they got it from. Everything still checks out on the fake vs real checklist on Liqua's website though.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
As a huge lover of tiramasu I ordered a 10ml bottle of liqua as a treat vape it went in the bin after one tank not sure what they eat but it's not what I eat tasted nothing like it was meant too which was like a cheap milky coffee. After that never tried anymore like a lot of things it's personal choice.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
It's definitely the real thing, they have recently stopped shipping in the box and with the code scratched off the label, apparently Liqua were ...... they were selling it so cheap and FT don't want Liqua identifying where they got it from. Everything still checks out on the fake vs real checklist on Liqua's website though.

Got my Liqua Menthol this morning... definitely the real thing as you said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread