Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hello and Welcome Quejim.
It sounds like you coil is flooded.
Are you using the Elabo tank?
What you can do is take a paper towel and put it at the bottom airflow slots and blow down into the chimney, take a qtip and stick it down the chimney to clear any residual liquid there. After that fire the coil a couple times without inhaling, short pulses to burn off any excess liquid.
Hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
are you using a different kind of coil than it came with? the phenomena you describe is called spitting, which is the result of flooding where you get ejuice insidevarious parts of the atty where it isnt supposed to be. Notch coils are famous for it. If it keeps happening after you clear your atty as described below by tonee n, one cheapo solution to make it less annoying is to put a long long drip tip on the device to catch the droplets. effect is middling but better than nothing.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Quejim and I hope you enjoy your stay. Spitting can be caused by a flooded coil like others have stated so make sure it is properly tightened and you have no missing O-Rings on the coils. If it continues after clearing out the coil then change it because sometimes there is a problem with the cotton or wicking and that allows too much e-Liquid to pass thru into the coils. Just my person opinion observations from my experiences.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread