LIST of Capella Flavor Percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.

trio1989

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2014
north lincolnshire
i have mixed up all capella flavours.. in 10ml samples literally every single capella flavour at the same time apart from butter n cake batter n the additives etc.. i mixed at 20% 50/50 with 6mg nic just to see what they are like at max percentage... big mistake!!!! after 1-2 weeks of steeping every flavour makes me want to be sick after 1/4 of a tank... 15-16% for every flavour would be just right in my opinion just enough to taste it but with out the part that makes you want to throw up after a little vape!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I always use Capella concentrates.

Love the Cappuccino at 15% - 100% VG.

Apple Pie + Vanilla Custard half and half at 15% - 100%VG

Rhubarb + Vanilla Custard half and half at 15% -100% VG

Coconut at 15% - 100% VG. I'm pretty sure there could be a whole lot more that could be done with Coconut.

Try adding Coconut at 2% to your Vanilla Custard mixes. Helps with mouthfeel and helps round the Custard without it becoming a Coconut Custard.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
I did not find a thread that kept an ongoing list of flavor percentages for Capella Flavors so I thought I would create one like the one used in the TPA flavoring thread. I did find consensus on several of the flavors I just bought in the “Capella's Ratings and Percentages” thread but I could not find a comprehensive list. I used that thread as a starting point for the flavors I was just trying. I'm sure we can cull a lot of data from that thread to add to the list. I only searched for the new flavors I had and added the flavors I had already worked with.

The minimum information for the list, which I will carry forward from time to time should be flavor name, percentage and rating 1 to 5 out of 5 with 5 being the highest rating. Feel free to make a note of additives if you can express it as a percentage. Indicating the VG content, especially if you make your liquids out of the 30% to 50% VG range, and the nicotine level is suggested as well as suggested steeping times. Please distinguish between “shelve” steeping and “active” steeping. I call it active steeping if you leave the liquid with the cap (and nipple if any) off and shake it a few times a day and shelf steeping if you just put it aside for a period of time. When you have a contribution to the list please you make a copy the list, add your flavor data alphabetically and post it. I reserve the option to edit the list's data based on my experience and consensus of other posters.

Comments such as “too strong”, “too week at maximum VG” etc., detailed reviews, recipes and chit chat are also welcome as long as it related to Capella flavors used in eliquids. I am sure there are a lot of people with more experience with Capella flavors than I have so please contribute.

Capella Flavor Percentages List

Cake Batter 14%, AP (acetyl pyrazine) 1%, 5/5 at 65%VG 17mg (4/5 without AP)

Espresso, 14% EM (ethyl maltol) 2%, 3/5 at 65%VG 15mg

Fig, 18% EM 7% 2/5 at 65%VG

Vanilla Custard 16%, 5/5 at 65%VG 17mg

trio1989

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2014
north lincolnshire
i have been following this thread for a while... doing my own research on every single capella fruit flavour and some of the deserts at lots of different % and the same steeping time all are 60/40 PG/VG and nic level 6-12mg

my results are all are absolutly spot on at the 12-13% mark for all after a 2-4 week shelf steep..

a few of recipes with mixed i did was

vanilla custard 10% with 2% sweet cream after 3-4 weeks amazing

chocolate donut 11% with a 1% double chocolate kicker after 3-4 weeks amazing

apple pie 10% capella with double apple 2% after 3-4 weeks amazing

lemon meringue pie 10% with 2% sicilian lemon after 3-4 weeks amazing

double chocolate 10% and cool mint 2% after 3-4 weeks amazing

all the rest of the fruits were single flavours at 12-13% and after 3-4 weeks amazing liquid

i found that at 1-2 weeks the flavour increases and the extra 1-2 weeks just smoothen the liquid out and add a lovely mouth feel this applys to all of the capellas i have tried.

Last edited:

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
i have been following this thread for a while... doing my own research on every single capella fruit flavour and some of the deserts at lots of different % and the same steeping time all are 60/40 PG/VG and nic level 6-12mg

my results are all are absolutly spot on at the 12-13% mark for all after a 2-4 week shelf steep..

a few of recipes with mixed i did was

vanilla custard 10% with 2% sweet cream after 3-4 weeks amazing

chocolate donut 11% with a 1% double chocolate kicker after 3-4 weeks amazing

apple pie 10% capella with double apple 2% after 3-4 weeks amazing

lemon meringue pie 10% with 2% sicilian lemon after 3-4 weeks amazing

double chocolate 10% and cool mint 2% after 3-4 weeks amazing

all the rest of the fruits were single flavours at 12-13% and after 3-4 weeks amazing liquid

i found that at 1-2 weeks the flavour increases and the extra 1-2 weeks just smoothen the liquid out and add a lovely mouth feel this applys to all of the capellas i have tried.

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
I use the Vanilla custard V1 at a drop from a pipette per ML of 50/50 and I am good.

The average Drop of flavour produces 5% per Ml bit low for my liking, but everyone to their own taste.
What other flavours do you add to the mix? creams etc. Cinnamon danish swirl is supposed to be very good I have not tried it yet as is difficult to obtain here in Australia for some reason.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The average Drop of flavour produces 5% per Ml bit low for my liking, but everyone to their own taste.
What other flavours do you add to the mix? creams etc. Cinnamon danish swirl is supposed to be very good I have not tried it yet as is difficult to obtain here in Australia for some reason.
I don't use anything else with the vanilla custard.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
That's interesting, I must admit to never trying that having always followed the multi flavour recipes. Will give it a tryout as a single flavour.
I should have said I do not use Cap Vanilla Custard with any other flavors, yet... Will be trying it with other flavors soon.

And it is better at 1.5 drops / ml.

pbreach

Jun 19, 2015
ON, Canada
Great thread!

Amaretto 17.5% 2.5/5
Peaches & Cream 17.5% 2.5/5

Both of these were way to strong in my dripper! I even get headaches from them. Right after mixing they were not bad but after a few days of steeping the flavor was way too strong. Had to let them breathe for two 12 hour intervals and now they are at least vapable. I would even go down to say 8-10% for these two flavors then steep to your preference.

In my opinion Capella's recommended % are way too high for drippers at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread