List of mechanicals with a magnetic switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madnapali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northeast Ohio, USA
NZonic V3 came today. Absolutely in love with it already. It's big and bulky; only a mm or two shorter than my kicked Dingo, both in 18350 config. However, that's the way I like my mods the best. Simple yet elegant design and it functions very well. Just need to get it home and clean it up a bit. I am super happy about this and it will soon begin to rival my Dingo as the favorite in the bunch.

Moses195

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
New Mexico
My Nzonic V3 came yesterday. After 2 weeks of vaping a Smok Magneto I switched the RDA over to the V3. The power was much more and the vape was too warm! So, the V3 has less resistance than the Mag. This AM I am having to build higher ohm coils for the V3. Just built a 1.3ohm 1/16" 28g. It takes a second to warm up but it does warm UP! Will be testing this today.

ps, anybody know how to clean the brass and copper? I used vinegar and it cleaned the brass ok.

Dana

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
My Nzonic V3 came yesterday. After 2 weeks of vaping a Smok Magneto I switched the RDA over to the V3. The power was much more and the vape was too warm! So, the V3 has less resistance than the Mag. This AM I am having to build higher ohm coils for the V3. Just built a 1.3ohm 1/16" 28g. It takes a second to warm up but it does warm UP! Will be testing this today.

ps, anybody know how to clean the brass and copper? I used vinegar and it cleaned the brass ok.

Dana
An antioxidant metal cleaner works fantastic. I clean my contacts with 1500 metal sandpaper taped to a chopstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread