List of Natural/Organic E-Liquid Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Velvet Cloud Vapor. They seem to have a very good reputation, but I sent them two e-mails asking for a sample pack and flavor recommendations and have not heard anything back. If you have tried them, please post your favorite flavors.

I got my sampler yesterday but since they were sitting in the texas sun for awhile before I ripped open my package with glee....flavors were a bit crazy. ha. everything smelled the same!
I'm letting them steep a bit, so I haven't tried any yet.
Smell good.....thats about all I can contribute.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got my sampler yesterday but since they were sitting in the texas sun for awhile before I ripped open my package with glee....flavors were a bit crazy. ha. everything smelled the same!
I'm letting them steep a bit, so I haven't tried any yet.
Smell good.....thats about all I can contribute.

VCV is weird in that some flavors need to steep where others not only do not need to steep, I have found that those that don't need to steep are more flavorful fresh. Well, at least that is the case with White beard tobacco which is much more flavorful fresh.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just ordered two sets of samples. The flavors are: Kona Velvet Milkshake, Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, Original Sin (Apple), Plum Crazy, and Black Cherry Marshmallow.
Interested in what you think, please post back here. The Kona Velvet Milkshake comes pre-steeped if I remember, the others will improve with some steeping.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
VCV is weird in that some flavors need to steep where others not only do not need to steep, I have found that those that don't need to steep are more flavorful fresh. Well, at least that is the case with White Beard tobacco which is much more flavorful fresh.
This is from VCV's website: "While it is not necessary, most will find that our dessert and fruit blends will taste better after about a week, and our tobacco blends will feel about right after 2 weeks. This is particularly important in the case of Velvet Cloud because we make our own tobacco extract (it's thick!), as well as use only Vegetable Glycerin (also thick!) in our e-Liquid, and the fact that your e-liquid is brewed after you order it - so time can make a huge difference in flavor. Again this is not necessary to enjoy our e-Liquid, but certainly can make a world of difference!"

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
Interested in what you think, please post back here. The Kona Velvet Milkshake comes pre-steeped if I remember, the others will improve with some steeping.
I got the samples yesterday. I could not find anything about steeping on VV's site and I wonder what is VV's official recommendation, if there is one. Do you steep it with a cap on or off?

I need to spend more time with these samples, but I have tried Original Sin, Plum Crazy and Kona Velvet Milkshake. Before I say anything else, I would like to note that I am very new to vaping and my experiance is limited. I have ordered a lot of samples recently that are in transit, but I have already received Velvet Cloud Vaper, Virgin Vaper and Halo samples.

The setup: ProVari, Joyetech atomizer + cartridge, 3.2 - 3.5 volts.

VV's flavors: Original Sin, Plum Crazy and Kona Velvet Milkshake all have a nice flavor, good vapor production. For me, the throat hit is on a light side. Flavor impressions: balanced, clean, distinct, and delicate. I like it.

Halo's flavors: Midnight Apple, Tribeca and Turkish Tabaco. Strong throat hit that made me cough in the beginning. Good vapor production, but less vapor compared to VV. Flavor impressions: bold and complex. I like it and have ordered more flavors to try.

VCV's flavors: Haven't tried any, because they are steeping.

P.S. Feel free to recommend juice delivery equipment, techniques, tricks, etc to get the best out of e-juices. I appreciate your help.

My all time favorite from Virgin Vapors is Kona Velvet Milkshake. I actually bought two bottles of this to see if I preferred one over the other; one in a 50/50 pg/vg ratio and the other 100% vg. I could not tell any difference in vapor, throat hit, or flavor. But this is just one person's opinion and experience.

I have tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, and Espresso from VV; all good flavors.
So far VV and Johnson Creek are only places I have purchased ejuice. Only tried Vanda from JC and no likey. VV I like the Kona Velvet and Coffee. Now here is my question... do you know and like any other suppliers that have organic/100% VG for sale? This ecig thing is becoming a new hobby and I keep wondering are there more flavors I am missing. Reputable, quality and standards are top of list. Thank you for any suggestions you might have. Oh and I like the Amaretto from VV... have your tried that one?

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
So far VV and Johnson Creek are only places I have purchased ejuice. Only tried Vanda from JC and no likey. VV I like the Kona Velvet and Coffee. Now here is my question... do you know and like any other suppliers that have organic/100% VG for sale? This ecig thing is becoming a new hobby and I keep wondering are there more flavors I am missing. Reputable, quality and standards are top of list. Thank you for any suggestions you might have. Oh and I like the Amaretto from VV... have your tried that one?
I also got a sample pack from Johnson Creek. Maybe they will get better with steeping, but thus far I do not like any of the samples.

As for organic juices, I had high expectations (maybe that is the problem?) and was excited to try organic brands, but so far, I have not found what I like. They are not bad by any means, just not my cup of tea, and 100% VG juices have zero throat hit, at least for me. Now, having said that, this whole thing is very subjective and really depends on what you are looking for. I like bold, in your face, complex, tobacco flavors, which are not easy to create. If you are looking for fruit/dessert flavors, they taste very good and you are likely to be satisfied.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm late to this thread but what the heck....Clouds of Vapor! My all day vape is their Vanilla Cream, and it's a favorite for alot of my friends too. It's really good. If you are into fruity vapes, their Boca Breeze is amazing also. Alot of people also love their Butterscotch, which is a creamy butterscotch. I'm not a huge butterscotch fan but actually find this one very nice also.

Brettweer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Fond du Lac, WI, USA
Hey guys, you *have* to check out Free State Vapor Free State Vapor Kansas City E-Liquid they're relatively new and their organic e-liquid is absolutely the best I ever tried! 100% VG-based is also available, its perfectly thinned and generates clouds of vapor! as for the flavor: insane yummy!

+1 for Free State Vapor! Reasonably priced as well. If you are looking for organic and haven't tried this supplier you are truly missing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread