List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
tmcase...Your Quite Informative List has Vapeshop.com listed as Bluecheck (which supposedly requires last 4 of SSN)...

Because of this I was kinda' avoiding them...

But...because of their GREAT prices and FAST shipping (and because I needed some stuff)...this AM I placed an order...

(I was a previous customer and did have an account...but have not ordered since June)...

The order went through without hassles...and last 4 of SSN was not required...

(2 hours after ordering I got their "Order was Shipped" email with tracking #.)

So...wondering if Vapeshop.com should be listed as "Unknown"...

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
tmcase...Your Quite Informative List has Vapeshop.com listed as Bluecheck (which supposedly requires last 4 of SSN)...

Because of this I was kinda' avoiding them...

But...because of their GREAT prices and FAST shipping (and because I needed some stuff)...this AM I placed an order...

(I was a previous customer and did have an account...but have not ordered since June)...

The order went through without hassles...and last 4 of SSN was not required...

(2 hours after ordering I got their "Order was Shipped" email with tracking #.)

So...wondering if Vapeshop.com should be listed as "Unknown"...

Hey gerry. Vapeshop.com has this one their home page:

Due to the new FDA regulations, VapeShop upgraded the check out process for US customers only to include age verification, a service provided by BlueCheck. This is mainly a one-off process, and is very convenient once verified; for security reasons - your personal information is never preserved.

I guess you just got lucky. ;)

Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hey gerry. Vapeshop.com has this one their home page:

Due to the new FDA regulations, VapeShop upgraded the check out process for US customers only to include age verification, a service provided by BlueCheck. This is mainly a one-off process, and is very convenient once verified; for security reasons - your personal information is never preserved.

Very interesting...

I had been avoiding BlueCheck sites because I thought BC required last 4 SSN...

But if VapeShop uses BlueCheck => check-out without last 4 SSN => perhaps BC no longer requires last 4 SSN???

Last edited:
Reactions: tmcase

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Very interesting...

But if VapeShop uses BlueCheck => check-out without last 4 SSN => perhaps BC no longer requires last 4 SSN???

that would be nice if true, vapeshop was one of my frequent places to order from until I learned they were using BC

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Very interesting...

Or, maybe vapeshop isn't using BC anymore and hasn't updated their website.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
On List - Confirmed Litecigusa - Veratad, just placed an order, went right through, no hoops. :)

Thank you. Added to the list.
They were already on the list, page 3, 10th one down. I hate to say it but sorted alphabetically would really help both YOU and us, just saying. :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
They were already on the list, page 3, 10th one down. I hate to say it but sorted alphabetically would really help both YOU and us, just saying. :)
Yes, I agree. I always have to use Ctrl+F to search sites I am considering an order with. I think on google sheets the spreadsheet can be easily sorted but converting the doc to a sheet at this point likely would be fairly tedious for @tmcase

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Yes, I agree. I always have to use Ctrl+F to search sites I am considering an order with. I think on google sheets the spreadsheet can be easily sorted but converting the doc to a sheet at this point likely would be fairly tedious for @tmcase
I know in word docs can be sorted alpha numeric, but I have no idea if you can in google sheets. :unsure:

Reactions: tmcase

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I agree that alphabetical order would be easier but I don't think it can be done in a google doc. When I'm on my PC, I use my browser search to find a vendor. I'm on my phone today and don't know how to search the doc so I didn't scroll through the list for litecig. :blush:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Tedious is an understatement. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread