List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I wanted to buy some liquids from Beantown vapor...

Ive purchased from them several times before this whole age verification biz went into effect. At checkout they asked me to verify my age so asked for my dob, full name and last four digits of SS plus a cell phone number...I thought this was already quite a lot but after doing all that they then asked for photo id verification TOO !!!

This really p-ed me off,it's really extreme and unacceptable!

So I gave up on my $ 300+ e liquid order :( but it's very upsetting,their Pearana has been my ADV for years now and I wanted to get their seasonal juice too!

BTW if anyone knows where I can purchase the large size bottles of Pearana without going through quite as much BS (im willing to go through a little BS ;) ....) Id be grateful if you'd PM me :)
Oh wow. Sorry they put you through all that. :( Sounds like Bluecheck but I don't know for sure. Added to the list.

lynn508

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
alabam
I tried to make an order from vaporbeast on their last sale 25% off and no go. I have ordered there before and even my ss # wasn't enough. Let alone being on SS and over 60 with several valid credit cards. I have given up on us sites., they deserve what they get.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I tried to make an order from vaporbeast on their last sale 25% off and no go. I have ordered there before and even my ss # wasn't enough. Let alone being on SS and over 60 with several valid credit cards. I have given up on us sites., they deserve what they get.
The same thing happened to me. I ended up ordering from Sweet-vapes.com this week. No jumping thru hoops yet. They asked for nothing at checkout.

Edit: I did notice it did take longer when I clicked to pay for the items. I'm sure they have something in place but non invasive. Just an assumption though.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Lol.

So how do I know who to avoid or not mention...

Just enter the site, if it is on the list, it will be like my link above, if not your link will show and it's not a problem. :)

What Burnie said. You would only get into trouble if you try to avoid the censoring by placing spaces or something on that order for the gist of the link to show.

Link away! But if it does dot out....don't try to get it to show. ;)

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
I didn't see VividSmoke on the list so I thought I would report on my experience. I just ordered some RBAs from them and did not encounter any noticeable age verification check. There is no mention on the web site about AV that I can find, just the usual disclaimers about nicotine. IIRC, there was a box to check on the order page to verify that you were of age to purchase tobacco products. Other than that, I only saw the usual "by purchasing from us you are verifying (your age, etc.)". I guess you would have to say "unknown" for them at this point.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I didn't see VividSmoke on the list so I thought I would report on my experience. I just ordered some RBAs from them and did not encounter any noticeable age verification check. There is no mention on the web site about AV that I can find, just the usual disclaimers about nicotine. IIRC, there was a box to check on the order page to verify that you were of age to purchase tobacco products. Other than that, I only saw the usual "by purchasing from us you are verifying (your age, etc.)". I guess you would have to say "unknown" for them at this point.
Thank you. :)
Added to the list.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Ran across this site called "The Sauce"...it's URL (thesaucela) is: The Sauce - Lab Made Value eLiquid ...

(Had some GREAT BOGO prices...and a code: FB25 for 25% OFF.)

Was a new customer and check-out was hassle-free.

(Received an email tracking # 3 hours later.)

Thinkin' it should be listed as Unknown...

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Ran across this site called "The Sauce"...it's URL (thesaucela) is: The Sauce - Lab Made Value eLiquid ...

(Had some GREAT BOGO prices...and a code: FB25 for 25% OFF.)

Was a new customer and check-out was hassle-free.

(Received an email tracking # 3 hours later.)

Thinkin' it should be listed as Unknown...

Thanks gerry. Added to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread