List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceApe

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier Forum Rules

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Misthub is a US vendor ;)

CONTACT INFO
  • 1674 Barclay Blvd
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Well crap! :ohmy: I wonder why no one has caught that before now. :unsure:

When I tried to order from them, I got a msg at checkout that said they do not ship to the US. :blink:

I've added Misthub to the list. Thanks @Nailz. :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well crap! :ohmy: I wonder why no one has caught that before now. :unsure:

When I tried to order from them, I got a msg at checkout that said they do not ship to the US. :blink:

I've added Misthub to the list. Thanks @Nailz. :)

Your welcome, I thought for a long time they was a chinese vendor too, don't know why, just the name for some reason o_O

Reactions: tmcase

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I tried to make an order from vaporbeast on their last sale 25% off and no go. I have ordered there before and even my ss # wasn't enough. Let alone being on SS and over 60 with several valid credit cards. I have given up on us sites., they deserve what they get.

I placed my 1st order from VaporBeast during the last sale & had no issues????

tmcase

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2011
    I tried to make an order from vaporbeast on their last sale 25% off and no go. I have ordered there before and even my ss # wasn't enough. Let alone being on SS and over 60 with several valid credit cards. I have given up on us sites., they deserve what they get.

I placed my 1st order from VaporBeast during the last sale & had no issues????
    This is probably one of those times when verification failed for whatever reason and they asked for more ID, although in lynn's case it sounds like something screwy with the process on the vendor's end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread