List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thanks people. Ahlusion has been added to the list as requiring photo ID.
I bought from Ahlusion last week. I did not have to supply my photo ID and have received my order. Their policy does state that you will have to supply one if you are 27 or younger though...I am clearly nowhere near that. :p

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I bought from Ahlusion last week. I did not have to supply my photo ID and have received my order. Their policy does state that you will have to supply one if you are 27 or younger though...I am clearly nowhere near that. :p
This one is confusing. I changed it to unknown but may ask for photo ID

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You can add CRFT BRANDS to this list.
Makes it mandatory for certain states. Is this a new law that I wasn't aware of?

All part of the Dooming, @yppan , sellers now being required to be able to prove they don't sell to minors. Even though most States already have age restriction laws in place, the Fuds need to pile on...

Some automated/online age verification software wants your driver's license (pic), dob, and dna sample - as if anyone thought that is secure in this day and age! Other site software is less intrusive, using your entered data and existing data.

@tmcase has put together a wonderful resource for us all, so we can find out (well, as much as possible) before spending time filling a shopping cart only to find that Site X wants the full scan of personal info that we're not willing to put on the web.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Ordered this weekend at vapinart.com - said on checkout Adult Signature required on Delivery - at no extra charge

Thanks Burnie. Added to the list.

Would you let us know when the package arrives if signature is really required?

Arrived today, regular first class shipping, no signature required. They might be putting that there to scare away underage buyers, don't know.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Arrived today, regular first class shipping, no signature required. They might be putting that there to scare away underage buyers, don't know.

You need to let the vendor know. Especially if they paid for the service and the USPS ignored it on delivery.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
You need to let the vendor know. Especially if they paid for the service and the USPS ignored it on delivery.
What not marked Signature required, was just shipped regular first class, so it was them not requesting it, not the USPS ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread