(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Banilla? Banana and your vanillas. Or has this been done in the past?

Ooooo banana split sounds fun. Or pecan pie maybe. Pound cake? (Southern girl) Oooo a vanilla ice cream with all of the options for a banana split, no banana and vanilla ice cream with pineapple, cherry and whipped cream topping! Snickers! Orange creamsicle. I wasn't sure about nut flavors until I tried a really lovely hazelnut coffee recently so maybe nutty brownie? ANYthing with caramel. Bread pudding with homemade caramel.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I really like all the flavors I have tried from ya'll. Seems I have to swap back to some of my homemade max VG juice after a few days of most of your liquid. I wish there was a way for you to keep the flavor profile of Wakonda but change the mix to a max PG.

Heya Bruce! This is a great suggestion but unfortunately we had to exit the custom bottle market. There's so much going on from a regulatory perspective... and we're already doing so much testing on the liquid... we really have to stay in "small batch mode." We generally make anywhere from 5-12 gallons of liquid at a time...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
YES, my friend, YES!!!! Pear or peach iced tea...:drool: :drool: :drool: :rolleyes: Speaking of pear, I still have some! Lol

I like your new AVI Lynn!! Would look wicked with lots of "eyes" on the forum. HA!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Banilla? Banana and your vanillas. Or has this been done in the past?

Banana Pudding is really good!! Banilla is actually a better name for it, because it's Vanilla Pudding!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Had an idea for a flavor, it's not original but haven't seen it on the website. .ORANGE + CLS=a yummy Creamsicle.

I have an Orange Creamsicle already - this is actually a profile have been working on... although it's not a straight up Orange Creamsicle. ;)

nicnac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Los Angeles
Heya Bruce! This is a great suggestion but unfortunately we had to exit the custom bottle market. There's so much going on from a regulatory perspective... and we're already doing so much testing on the liquid... we really have to stay in "small batch mode." We generally make anywhere from 5-12 gallons of liquid at a time...
High concentrate flavoring would do the job. That way we can add our own VG, PG, nic to our liking.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread