(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
@Jode ..... He did make a banana pudding! I was lucky enough to find some in the classifieds and let me just say....mmmMMMMMMMM so SOOO good. Quite sweet and velvety rich...I can only vape on it a short time before having to grab some "rougher" stuff and then back....delish!! Check the classifieds..There may be some still hanging around! :)

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
@Jode ..... He did make a banana pudding! I was lucky enough to find some in the classifieds and let me just say....mmmMMMMMMMM so SOOO good. Quite sweet and velvety rich...I can only vape on it a short time before having to grab some "rougher" stuff and then back....delish!! Check the classifieds..There may be some still hanging around! :)

Agree...I was able to find a bottle in the classifieds as well. I was skeptical at first but it is very nice

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
ok...I know this sounds stupid but here goes...who knows maybe some of you already know if it exists

I would like to see a duel threaded bottle coupler (in NT purple of course). something that would allow you to attach your pretty much empty bottle to a bottle that is full. It would allow the remnants to drip via gravity into the full bottle. I seem to remember something like it when I was young...we had one for ketchup (back in the glass ketchup bottle days)

told you it was stooooopid...but I dont want to lose a precious drop

We're actually moving to PET plastic.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I second this flavor or similar. I love bakery, with citrusy pop. I am also all about trying to make my vapes as custom as possible. I do this mostly with unique drip tips. I would love to see some Nico custom vape gear to let people know everywhere I go that I am a fan. Like, tips, vape bands, wraps, or even tank glass that is etched (on outside). I have no clue how difficult this would be to accomplish but I would love to see it.

We've actually engaged a local artist here in Omaha to work on some really unique, collectable, gear. Small batch kinda art, if you feel me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Did someone say Lemon Sugar Cookie? Oh yeah! (And Banana Pudding. Please? I'm asking nicely ... :))

Banana Pudding is actually going to the lab next I believe - or was it butterscotch - I forget :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I am ALWAYS up for more branded stuff. I vape NT exclusive and want my co-workers that also vape to know that

ok...they know because i am ALWAYS praising and letting them try whatever I have going...:rolleyes:

The bottom feeder thing was more difficult than I imagined. I need to make some calls - I have lots of work to do ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have to say whether Clark, Katy and team throw out a banana pudding, a lemony cookie, a blueberry vape or just about anything that it will be made with such love and attention that I will have to try it and would most likely fall in love. I will put another thought out there though to be mulled over, not a specific flavor but a direction. I do not DIY so maybe this is not possible, but can a vape be slightly spicy so when vaped you get that nice little heart racing sensation without it being choky? I love my sweet little vapes and my Wakonda, but I often wonder if a vape can be savory and yummy. I have had some savory vapes that just didn't click in my head but if anybody can do this right I would have to say Nico's team can. Maybe a jalapeno potato chip? Has anybody ever tried BBQ as a vape? They win as food but how would they do as vapes?

Awwww, thank you Jode!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread