(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
Banana Pudding is actually going to the lab next I believe - or was it butterscotch - I forget :)
Either would be great! With the other to follow! I order mass amounts I'd these flavors from another dealer, that I know you can do way better than, even thought the cost is way more ! (SORRY, don't want to publicly blast another vendor!)

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I will be making my first purchase soon, but I haven't yet. Not sure if my vote counts, but as a prospective buyer, I'd like to see two things:

1. All bottles coming with a dropper or drip cap so a separate bottle doesn't need to be purchased.

2. CHOCOLATE! Preferably something like a cafe mocha; or just a flavorful, smooth milk chocolate - maybe with a bit of your apparently-famous vanilla that I'm anticipating? Sounds divine. :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I will be making my first purchase soon, but I haven't yet. Not sure if my vote counts, but as a prospective buyer, I'd like to see two things:

1. All bottles coming with a dropper or drip cap so a separate bottle doesn't need to be purchased.

2. CHOCOLATE! Preferably something like a cafe mocha; or just a flavorful, smooth milk chocolate - maybe with a bit of your apparently-famous vanilla that I'm anticipating? Sounds divine. :)
Order The Cure (if it's still up) as that is a wonderful milk chocolate. :)

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
May I offer this suggestion.......Wet Bottom Shoo Fly Pie! An absolute must and favorite in my neck of the woods! :drool::drool::drool:

fp2WgVW.jpg

Shoofly pie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
That is a wonderful idea. I was just in Lancaster last month visiting family, I wish I'd had some shoo fly pie. I wouldn't mind a Turkey Hill Orange Tea flavor either....

I'm sure I got some TH Orange Tea in the fridge amongst many other TH drinks! I remember a few years back, I found myself staring at a display of TH Ice Tea in a convenience store in.......KANSAS! :eek: I knew they were expanding their drink and ice cream line up and down the East Coast but KANSAS???
I don't know what part of Texas you're at, but it may be closer then ya think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread