(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Order The Cure (if it's still up) as that is a wonderful milk chocolate. :)
Really? I was under the impression that is was more like a s'mores flavor. I will have to give that one a shot as well! Oh dear... Even with the BOGO, my future purchases are getting pricey! Haha.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
tobacco, maybe a blend of a few, could be simple or interesting complex blends.
Bold, heady, roasty, smoky, shade growny, barn cure-edy, slightly woodzy, faint mushroomy little to no sweetness.
No other forward flavorings besides tobaccos. No hints of this or notes of that, no vanilla, marshmallow, menthol/ice, coffee, graham cracker, chocolate, caramel, liquors etc...
50/50 ish pg/vg.

Did I mention tobacco with very little to no sweetness.

I guess there is very little call for what I like.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I am really digging the addition of hardware and supplies.

I was really excited when I got the notification that drip tips are available. However, I am not likely to put one in the cart with a juice order for that price. Not saying they aren't worth it.

How about some "team cheap" drip tips?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Gotta second (third? fourth?) the calls for an orange based flavor.

Would also like to second the suggestion for a bourbon/cream liquid...maybe a bit of brown sugar?

Orange/Bourbon/Cream sounds good!

Libby - I hear the above recommendation for "team cheap" drip tips. The problem is, the team cheap drip tips are all over the place and they are all the same cheap Chinese drip tips... we're super picky about the hardware we pick up. It either has to be exceptional (best of breed) like the Alliance - or - consumable... like batteries, wick, wire... - or - just a good value like the IPVv3 Li for us to even consider it. We don't make much of anything on hardware - almost all of it is so margin thin that it's an afterthought. The drip tips we picked up because Gallery Tips are about all we use anymore... quality over quantity thing, just like da joose. I've found a Gallery tip or two that I just don't vape without... that's why I chose to offer them. Not because they were a good value - every tip is a little piece of art that makes your experience that much more satisfying. (just my 2c)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread