(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I would like to see something similar to the K-Bag...I say this because I am attempting to transfer my JOOOOOSE to unicorn bottles for ease of transport. Black with purple zipper and pulls, NT logo embossed or whatever they do. Just a thought

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Hooooooooooomeslice
dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Has there been any talk about perhaps a limited run of Butterscotch Pudding?

I got a couple of bottles from the classies a while a go and decided after honking through nearly both bottles that that was not a smart move on my part

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I say this with tongue in cheek...sort of

As I was cleaning my apartment I kept finding stacks of business cards from the Guru of Greatness himself...so how about making "Trading Cards"? You could put the names and descriptions and perhaps a photo of the various JOOOOOSES...not necessarily the ones that are in the order but a random mix. There would also be cards with the various NT staff...the goal would be to collect the entire set (kind of baseball cards in my day)...just a fun little idea that popped into this old mans head this morning

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Has there been any talk about perhaps a limited run of Butterscotch Pudding?

I got a couple of bottles from the classies a while a go and decided after honking through nearly both bottles that that was not a smart move on my part

This is coming brother Shane~! Lots of new yummy coming soon!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So how about 90 or 120 bottles?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Probably not to be honest Joe - we are 100% focused on the upcoming FDA regulations. The future looks bright, maybe in the distant future.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I say this with tongue in cheek...sort of

As I was cleaning my apartment I kept finding stacks of business cards from the Guru of Greatness himself...so how about making "Trading Cards"? You could put the names and descriptions and perhaps a photo of the various JOOOOOSES...not necessarily the ones that are in the order but a random mix. There would also be cards with the various NT staff...the goal would be to collect the entire set (kind of baseball cards in my day)...just a fun little idea that popped into this old mans head this morning

I really like this idea - I may bank this one brother.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Just one HUGE request...I vape Creme Brulee and Custards Last Stand almost exclusively....18 mg...PLEASE dont "follow the crowd" and stop making 18mg!!!! PRETTY PLEASE????

I "got a wild hair" and thought that I would drop the percentage down...so I went from 18 to 12...then dropped down to 3mg for a while...what a bad idea!

Both of my parents smoked...chain smokers...I was getting my dose of nicotine before I had my fist breath of smoke-filled air...of course, in 1953... It was still "cool" to smoke...my dad was military...every year when we moved, it was a long trip across country...with two smoking parents, a station wagon with closed Windows and the heater on...I thought I was suffocating...when one of them got tired, they'd go lay down in the back, I'd move up front, "as navigator"...at only 5 years old, I was lighting the driver's cigarettes, so the driver wouldn't have to "take his eyes off the road"...

We were poor...but, I didn't seem to know it at the time...we lived in a "mobile home" (actually a TRAILER!) that measured 8 feet wide by 50 feet long...those plywood walls didn't keep the constant cigarette smoke out of my "bedroom"...I went to sleep with the cigarette aroma and woke up to the cigarette aroma. Back then, cigarettes were only 15 cents a pack on base...even when we visited my non-smoking grandparents...both of my parents smoked constantly...(in retrospect, it's amazing how RUDE that was!!)

My parents had a lot of guests...of course, all smokers...being confined to my "room" didn't keep the haze made by 4, 6 or 8 chain-smokers from affecting my lungs...by the time I was 8, I had developed "chronic bronchitis"...and fought a yearly bout of pneumonia...several of which, as an infant, I almost did not survive...

Why were they so damned surprised when they discovered me smoking in 1966? (I was 12)...I was fully "hooked" by the time I was 14...my craving a cigarette would wake me at 3 am...a good thing, too....by that time, we had moved into a house in the country with no indoor plumbing...and the only heat was a wood stove which needed to be stoked with word between 2 am and 3 am...or, we would find ourselves freezing in the morning...

I joined the Air Force in 1972...we had cigarette breaks between marching nag from here to there to here again (and they were CHEAP, TOO!!!) and so it went...for years and years...I swore that if cigarettes went over a dollar a pack, I'd quit...and I would try...but give up...

I tried (and failed) patches, hypnotism, gum, aversion therapy, lemon drops, Wellbutrin, and many others...I even failed Chantix...I would still smoke...knowing I was going to barf if I smoked! I developed (or diagnosed with) COPD...I was shirt of breath...I was frightened...in 2011, my son gave me a "cig-a-like"...and my life changed...I haven't had an "analog" cigarette since...

What I discovered...was when I dropped the mg down to 12, 6 or 3...I just gaped MORE...and, that's ok for some...but, it's bad for me...when I vape 18mg, I use less than 40-45 ml of juice each month...but, when I drop down to 12 (or 15) I vape 60-65 ml each month...at 6mg, I'm vaping CONSTANTLY!! So, to reduce the amount I vape, I try to stick to 18 mg...(I still HOLD my mod...it seems to be my "pacifier"...it keeps my hands busy...

It breaks my heart that the FDA is trying its best to regulate people out of business...but even worse, that they are taking a viable "reduction" device out if the hands of those that need it most.

That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!!

Thanks, nicoticket for great juices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread