(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZCAR1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
San Antonio, TX, USA
One suggestion Via!
buy some 100mg/ml concentrated nic, and you can "juice-up" lower concentration e-juice with little loss of flavor. Costs per liter seem to run $30-$40. There probably are sales going on this weekend.
Actually many are stocking up in preparation for eventual FDA induced DIY.
Nic lasts many years in the frig (freezer). As the Boy Scout motto says "Be Prepared".

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
One suggestion Via!
Buy some 100mg/ml concentrated nic, and you can "juice-up" lower concentration e-juice with little loss of flavor. Costs per liter seem to run $30-$40. There probably are sales going on this weekend.
Actually many are stocking up in preparation for eventual FDA induced DIY.
Nic lasts many years in the frig (freezer). As the Boy Scout motto says "Be Prepared".
Especially since some of the fears of the FDA deeming could amount to limiting the amount of nicotine that could be sold. Meaning I've heard grumbles of not allowing e-juice products to be as high as you obviously need to stay sane...ZCar1 is right, be prepared! (And congrats on being helped away from the stinkies, BRAVO!!!!!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just make sure Wakonda is approved! It would be wonderful if all the NT juices are approved and we can buy NT forever but Wakonda is a MUST!
But we are ok for two years RIGHT????????

We are okay for 2 years minimum, I am confident we can do better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
posted this is another thread but what id like to see are better bottles! one dripper and one without have leaked, basically the entire bottle... one carried loose in a backpack, the other loose in a case
This may seem like a dumb question but are you certain the caps were tightened securely before you carried it loose in your backpack or case?
Any time this has happened to me, it was user error & not the fault of the bottle/caps (from any vendor).

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
This may seem like a dumb question but are you certain the caps were tightened securely before you carried it loose in your backpack or case?
Any time this has happened to me, it was user error & not the fault of the bottle/caps (from any vendor).

yea they were tightened, ive carried other companies glass bottles around before,m never a problem. two different times i brought two different types of bottles from nicoticket, both have leaked and basically drained the bottle.... my briefcase actually still smells like fruit punch (betelguese) not a bad smell to have though lol

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Ok I was at the Dallas vapor showcase a couple of weeks ago and got my hands on a strawberry tobacco that was amazing! Would love to vape on your take of this juice!!
Unfortunately Clark has never released something like this before the August cut off so now can't. Thanks to the FDA all new everything goes against the deeming and is out of bounds... :(

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
posted this is another thread but what id like to see are better bottles! one dripper and one without have leaked, basically the entire bottle... one carried loose in a backpack, the other loose in a case

We've had some isolated incidents of leaky bottles - we actually changed manufacturers - the new bottles have a purple rubber top on the droppers. You should see them coming down the pipe soon.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Unfortunately Clark has never released something like this before the August cut off so now can't. Thanks to the FDA all new everything goes against the deeming and is out of bounds... :(

True story. :(

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
This is a possibility (hummingbird)

Just to add... I'll take 500ml right off the bat if Da Bird comes back. Just saying'.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

fc95bc1b-7bc8-4fef-8465-752d2ff022b0.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just to add... I'll take 500ml right off the bat if Da Bird comes back. Just saying'.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

fc95bc1b-7bc8-4fef-8465-752d2ff022b0.jpg

What Nic level? 3mg? 60ml bottles. I'll make 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread