listing side by side mods

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
It's pretty cool looking, DH, for sure. If Tim would "convert" one to 18650 AND regulated, I'd likely bite.

I'm joking, Tim. I remain amazed and impressed by people who do stuff like that. ALWAYS good to read about.

Sokay, Dave. I know you're always well regulated. :) Me, not so much.

The fun part was cutting the mod in half with a hack saw. The rest was a PITA. Don't have a photo of the finished mod, just the crime scene after the dismemberment. ;)

IMAG0500_picmonkeyed.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sokay, Dave, I know you're always well regulated. :) Me, not so much.

The fun part was cutting the mod in half with a hack saw. The rest was a PITA. Don't have a photo of the finished mod, just the crime scene after the dismemberment. ;)

View attachment 598085

Agreed about "Fun", Tim. I can do the destruction part. Reconstruction though? Well.........

(that'd be a big, fat NOPE) :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Definitely gonna grab the Knight V2 but gonna wait till I can get it without the pile of crap tank[emoji90]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

At that price , I won't mind throwing the pile of crap tank straight into the proverbial crapper . :)

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
At that price , I won't mind throwing the pile of crap tank straight into the proverbial crapper . :)

You bring up a good point there but I loathe ordering from SlowTech. I figure someone will get it stateside before they even get around to shipping it..much less the slow boat from China after that.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You bring up a good point there but I loathe ordering from SlowTech. I figure someone will get it stateside before they even get around to shipping it..much less the slow boat from China after that.

They're pretty quick these days. Seriously... NO issues (at least not for me). It's not like it used to be.

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
They're pretty quick these days. Seriously... NO issues (at least not for me). It's not like it used to be.

Well, just checked and it said 7 days before shipping. What type of turn-around have you been getting these days? Last time I waited well over a month.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, just checked and it said 7 days before shipping. What type of turn-around have you been getting these days? Last time I waited well over a month.

The up front wait would be the delay here, but I've been receiving my stuff in 10-14 days, pretty consistently. None had that "7 day" thing though (and my experiences with those have been less than stellar). Again though, great price - which is the only reason I'm even considering it.

Jack that baby up $15-20 and they've lost me.

View attachment 600855
Got this the other day. Tesla stealth 40. Nice and small. I can hide it easily in my hand even with the Kayfun lite that's in it. Love it.

I love the look of those. One of my favorites. :thumbs:

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
HA HAAAA! Brass. :nah: :laugh: :nun:

Man, that IS cute, JimDash. So teensy! DPL, we might have to reconfigure out thoughts on this one...

But then again, internal 1300 mAh, right? Oh welp. It's a looker tho!

Back to the Smoant drawerings boards.

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Looks GREAT, Jim. It's a shame about that brass though. ;)

Arg! Got caught with my draws down. I put the Stick in for size comparison, I normally never let it out of the house unless all it's cloths match! Shuck it up, won't catch that happening again! Brass indeed...metal of the gods brass is....

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

Users who are viewing this thread