listing side by side mods

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I agree. Very strange. FT also is still selling the V1 both as a kit and stand alone.

I really like the V2. Very much like an XVO. Never tried the V1 because of its weight.

Yeah - I've heard nothing but good things about the V2. I'm very surprised... :?:

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
I just received my eleaf Aster RT. Haven't had too much time with it but I like it so far. It's big, but not as big as I had thought. It's definitely not pocket friendly, but I can see taking it on a road trip, using it around the house, at my desk, etc. Here it is next to a Plato and a Pico with a smok Baby Beast. Not tall, just a fat b*stard.

07jbgNs.jpg

EDIT: I ordered it on Monday and got it today. My first time ordering from vapordna, but they'll be getting some more money from me in the future!

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I just received my Eleaf Aster RT. Haven't had too much time with it but I like it so far. It's big, but not as big as I had thought. It's definitely not pocket friendly, but I can see taking it on a road trip, using it around the house, at my desk, etc. Here it is next to a Plato and a Pico with a SMOK Baby Beast. Not tall, just a fat b*stard.

07jbgNs.jpg

EDIT: I ordered it on Monday and got it today. My first time ordering from VaporDNA, but they'll be getting some more money from me in the future!

Hmmm. British racing green. :thumb:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I've noticed on FT they will say discontinued if their supply chain is disrupted, new factory, distributor... They will enter it as a new product if they find another source. That's not always true but I've seen that happen.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I e-mailed Smoant asking if the Knight V2 is still available.
    Response:
    "I'm Ada, the sales manager of Smoant, how are you ?
    Yes, of course, the Smoant Knight V2 always available !"

Tried to buy on the site and got this:
    Sorry, the product was not found.

?????

Sorry to hear complains about Union mod, 'coz mine is just fine. It's my only device (Cupti is somewhere on a shelf, covered with dust), I use it all the time, nothing pops out, fits 23mm tanks, air holes on the tank is adjustable...
    I am happy with it indeed.
    BTW, USB port is only for update firmware, not for charging. If you need to charge use 0.5A max on your risk.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Don't tell me you want one of THESE, too? :rolleyes:

:lol:

LOL!!!! No.

I just recall they had been mentioned, so when I saw the ad I wanted to take care of the peeps in this thread who had been searching for them. 'Cuz I'm THAT kinda guy (enabler).

:vapor:

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    So. MD
    Sorry to hear complains about Union mod, 'coz mine is just fine. It's my only device (Cupti is somewhere on a shelf, covered with dust), I use it all the time, nothing pops out, fits 23mm tanks, air holes on the tank is adjustable...
    I am happy with it indeed.
    BTW, USB port is only for update firmware, not for charging. If you need to charge use 0.5A max on your risk.
    I'm so glad someone got a Union that didn't fail to meet expectations. It looks like your hydro-printed sleeve fits snug. I wonder if the finish is to blame for the fitment issues. Does your sleeve have a gloss, or matte finish? It's hard to tell from the video. Mine felt like it was not finished at all, just dipped and left to dry.

Does yours read about .2-.5 ohms higher than any other mod? I experienced that as well.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I had not seen this before. Not sure I like the form factor change TBH. Why screw with a really good thing? Oi vey.

Idunno, Jim - looks kinda sweet to me.

No, I'm not getting another, but I DO like it.

Maybe notsomuch as I thought. I don't like the buttons on the side as much as I like the front ones.

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I dunno. I just like hearing Chels describe his creations. There's something je ne sais quois delightful about it.

And his 60 looks pretty s'weet to me, too. (No, not in the market, but I like it.)

I knew there was something we forgot to talk about. Marking...

I don't like it... tank sits too high... now, it looks more like an expensive RX75...

It's difficult for me to tell, Shawn. I'd like to see some measurements on it, to compare. STRICTLY out of curiosity, of course.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    It's difficult for me to tell, Shawn. I'd like to see some measurements on it, to compare. STRICTLY out of curiosity, of course.

You buy it, get it shipped to me, and I'll happily satisfy your curiousity... send ya all the measurements ya want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    You buy it, get it shipped to me, and I'll happily satisfy your curiousity... send ya all the measurements ya want.

Oh, man - that is SO cool of you!!!!! :cool:

I knew I could count on you.

Users who are viewing this thread