listing side by side mods

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
A very detailed review of the ikonn total by DJLsb :

However, one user states in the comments that the Siren 22mm tank doesn't fit ?? Not much details given as to why.. wondering if it's the diameter or the height he is facing an issue with..

Northhar , krisma .. are you guys using your tanks in the ikonn total with the height extender (that comes with the ikonn total mini kit) or a heat sink?

Do either of you have a Siren tank to check compatibility?

Lastly, in one of the cons DJLsb mentions that the power (vape output) reduces once the 18650 is nearing low battery. Any inputs on your experience with this while using the ikonn?

Apologies for the many questions :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I just got the mod and I have ss heat sinks that work as an extender. A lot of tanks fit in them but I don't have a siren.

I am a tootle puffer so the batteries are lasting ages. There is a light system that tells you what level (sort of) the charge is in your battery.

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
The replacement baby blue came today. I am a big fan. They just feel great. They are on the heavy side which suits me.

Np5tAKk.jpg

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
I just got the mod and I have ss heat sinks that work as an extender. A lot of tanks fit in them but I din't have a siren.

I am a tootle puffer so the batteries are lasting ages. There is a light system that tells you what level (sort of) the charge is in your battery.
Thanks for getting back so quick Krisma :)

I am looking forward to buying the mod for when I am out of the house. Seems like a perfect no nonsense stealth mod

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks for getting back so quick Krisma :)

I am looking forward to buying the mod for when I am out of the house. Seems like a perfect no nonsense stealth mod

I really liked the size and feel of the microstick but i hated the top fire button and ultimately got rid of it. This has exactly the same feel but with the button in a better place for me. I have ordered a white and green one as well. :p

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
I really liked the size and feel of the microstick but i hated the top fire button and ultimately got rid of it. This has exactly the same feel but with the button in a better place for me. I have ordered a white and green one as well. :p
That's awesome, would love to see a pic of all them next to each other.

Sometimes I like getting creative by changing parts of the same device/tanks with multiple colors I own . Mixing up the colors and creating a unique piece . In your case that would be 4 unique pieces .

You could play with interchanging the battery cap and the fire button / tank protector between the 4 haha [emoji16]

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
That's awesome, would love to see a pic of all them next to each other.

Sometimes I like getting creative by changing parts of the same device/tanks with multiple colors I own . Mixing up the colors and creating a unique piece . In your case that would be 4 unique pieces .

You could play with interchanging the battery cap and the fire button / tank protector between the 4 haha [emoji16]

Don't get me started LOL I make franken vape gear all the time. The tank on the open blue is a vika fantasy clone with a SnP SS tube from vaporart and driptips we make ourselves, All my gear has my own unique bling.

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
Don't get me started LOL I make franken vaoe gear all the time. The tank on the open blue is a vika fantasy clone with a SnP SS tube from vaporart and driptips we make ourselves, All my gear has my own unique bling.
Woooah ! I had no clue

I am just a noob of sorts and fairly new here :)

Will def look out for future posts

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
A very detailed review of the ikonn total by DJLsb :

However, one user states in the comments that the Siren 22mm tank doesn't fit ?? Not much details given as to why.. wondering if it's the diameter or the height he is facing an issue with..

Northhar , krisma .. are you guys using your tanks in the ikonn total with the height extender (that comes with the ikonn total mini kit) or a heat sink?

Do either of you have a Siren tank to check compatibility?

Lastly, in one of the cons DJLsb mentions that the power (vape output) reduces once the 18650 is nearing low battery. Any inputs on your experience with this while using the ikonn?

Apologies for the many questions :)

Well I had an unexpected Hospital stay for the last 4 days.. I gained a huge appreciation for our Canadian health care system. It looks like I really will survive :)

I use mine with a Tron-T a 4ml tank and CLR coils.. the tank is all metal with a top glass for juice level view.. It dose not need an extender and works very well on Ikonn Total.

No Siren tank.. ):

I find having tested every time I felt the battery needed changing it was at about 3.6 volts, which is good for the battery.. :)

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
Well I had an unexpected Hospital stay for the last 4 days.. I gained a huge appreciation for our Canadian health care system. It looks like I really will survive :)

I use mine with a Tron-T a 4ml tank and CLR coils.. the tank is all metal with a top glass for juice level view.. It dose not need an extender and works very well on Ikonn Total.

No Siren tank.. ):

I find having tested every time I felt the battery needed changing it was at about 3.6 volts, which is good for the battery.. :)
Thanks for the update :)

And I hope your health gets better very soon northhar

Reactions: Katdarling

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
On a side note, my wismec rx75 arrived in the mail :)
very happy with the build quality.

Can anyone here confirm if the Amor mini that comes with the rx75, is it possible to use CLR coils in them.

From what I understand, the CLR coils are compatible with the old Amor tank (2.5ml) but not the Amor plus (3.8ml).

And now the tank supplied with the rx75 is called the Amor mini (2ml) .

Google is having a tough time giving me correct results to my question LoL. Due to all three tanks being called Amor in one way or another.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
green, is yours this one?

20170303_143013.jpg

Mine is from TW. And indeed it is the 2.5ml (according to TW's site).

Wismec Amor Tank

If in fact this is yours, yes yes yes, the CLRs work beautifully in it.

I'm sorry, but I can't speak for the other two "Amor" tanks, tho I do recall that the Amor Plus was a RB tank, and not well loved by reviewers.

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
green, is yours this one?

View attachment 671741

Mine is from TW. And indeed it is the 2.5ml (according to TW's site).

Wismec Amor Tank

If in fact this is yours, yes yes yes, the CLRs work beautifully in it.

I'm sorry, but I can't speak for the other two "Amor" tanks, tho I do recall that the Amor Plus was a RB tank, and not well loved by reviewers.
Thanks katdarling :)

So I went to the depths of the internet

Yes, the tank in your pic is the wismec amor which is 2.5ml and accepts CLR

The amor plus does not accept CLR

The amor mini (that comes with the rx75 kit) also does not accept CLR

Really wish these guys had the sense to keep the same coil in the same name series tanks . Would go a long way in helping their sales and creating less confusion for the consumers.

Users who are viewing this thread