listing side by side mods

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You guys vape? What's that something they used to do back in what 2016?

Sorry fda jab....just sick about what is going on..............

That was actually pretty good!

Sad, but good. Let's hope it doesn't come true.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I don't bother with TC anymore, I ran it for about 6 or 8 months.
DNA40 temp control works perfectly in my world, I just don't need TC.
I do. I tend to falk down the proverbial rabbit hole when I dig into a project. I sit there, writing or researching, and vaping continuously without glancing at my tank until I either get a terrible dry hit, or the vape goes cold...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I do. I tend to falk down the proverbial rabbit hole when I dig into a project. I sit there, writing or researching, and vaping continuously without glancing at my tank until I either get a terrible dry hit, or the vape goes cold...

I change batteries and fill tanks when opportunities arise, so I never really run "dry" with either.

Dry is bad.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

Choices are great and we both have one that works for us. woohoo :toast::smokie:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Punctuation humor? :confused:

;)

No! You used proper grammatical practices.

I said, "Well said!" He cited the fact, as if I was speaking literally. So my LACK of proper practice played directly into your USE of proper practice, thereby connecting your post and mine in a manner that hadn't been intended. You said something, quite well, and I replied with, "Well said!". Technically true!

It was actually quite brilliant of our Woof'n friend. At least I was impressed (but I'm somewhat easily impressed). :blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I tend to try as much as possible in the vaping world. How else will I know if it makes a difference for me? Still cheaper than what I used to spend on cigs.

I vape five different toppers, comprised of three different innards, and I'm tremendously satisfied with them all. I certainly understand trying stuff, I'm just no longer interested. I spent the first two or three years doing that, and now that I found what I really like, I just want to vape it.

But that's just ME. Vape and let vape, is what I like to say.

Users who are viewing this thread