listing side by side mods

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Not a real SBS, but kind of SBS-ish:

Reuleaux RX75 by Jaybo and Wismec $29.99 - VAPE DEALS: Vaping | Vape Mods | E Liquid | Ecigs

4877300-2.jpg
I was looking at this one on FT yesterday. Really considered it. I like it, but I fear the atty side just isnt recessed low enough, and after the newness wears off Id be left with what Id view as just another run of mill box mod and not a side by side mod. I think its perfect for someone who plans to exclusively use short rda's on it. No extension needed.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Wow, reading back thru some of this thread that I missed, and it got a touch off topic, huh?

That guy in the Joyetech ad would fit right in in D.C.

For the record, I am 47:eek: year old fat grandfather, with 4 holes in my ears..

Still loving my Kato :thumbs:
Something tells me your earwear does not resemble those that he was wearing though, and you probably use a lot less makeup.

I will say I got two Egrip II (technically not a sbs as it is a smaller cubis mini tank sitting on top a battery with its own control panel) delivered a few days ago and while juice capacity and battery life are issues, it has been a solid performer delivering an enjoyable dense moist and flavorful vape under TC 450f @ 40w using the ss316 0.25ohm Notch DL Coil. Spitback is an issue with the TFTA Coil system that must be mitigated using an anti-spitback drip tip, but once you find one (using my Aromamizer DT) it is a darn nice vape for a $40 unit.

Gave my 2nd Egrip II to a friend still trying to quit analogs to try under protest and set him up w/ the ss316 1.5ohm Notch MTL Coil at 420f @ 30w and he called me up the following evening to thank me and immediately begged me to sell it to him because he liked it so much. He has 4 of my mods now including a VTC Mini Kit and this is the only one he has paid for and been semi successful with (time will tell). Solid performer on both styles of use. Course now I gotta find another to replace it that cheap and I think it will take a while.

Still think it monumentally stupid of JT to include a video game in the Mod and I think the ads would have been just as successful showing a 47 year old fat grandfather (preferrably with 4 empty holes in his ears for the photo session) in view of the uphill battle our community faces after the Deeming Regs, but thats just me I guess.

I think we have to get a number of celebrities to come out and endorse vaping as a very successful smoking cessation alternative that is being maligned by the press, legislators scrambling for Tax revenue, the FDA lead by an NRT lobbyist, and Drug Companies & Big Tobacco protecting their profits and put our best foot forward to fight a stereotype that we are all a bunch of misguided hipsters trying to be cool and railing against the establishment.

Last edited:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
This Tesla Stealth 100w is so cool looking; has a rubber finish even and I was just about to buy it....but I found out that it isn't variable wattage, which I just can't fathom. Can anyone recommend something this size that you can adjust wattage on?

View attachment 558851

Knight V1 from Smoant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was looking at this one on FT yesterday. Really considered it. I like it, but I fear the atty side just isnt recessed low enough, and after the newness wears off Id be left with what Id view as just another run of mill box mod and not a side by side mod. I think its perfect for someone who plans to exclusively use short RDA's on it. No extension needed.

I'm not sure it's just a run of the Mill box mod, but maybe. I like it enuf. Enuf to have hit the buy button....

Come on home, little Tiffy Rolo.

rolo 75 wismec.jpg

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Apparently there is now also a Tesla Stealth mini:

Teslacigs Stealth Mini Kit

So wish they made it VW......still contemplating it though.....
Also thought about the RX75, but just wish the well was a little deeper......hehe so many mods comming out so we can afford to be picky about these things :)

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Yea the Ysticks have arrived! ....wel sort off....the postman was to lazy to ring my bell and left me a stupid "missed you, please collect your package on Monday" card.......while I was home the entire time.....aah could have been playing with them the entire weekend...stupid postal services!!
But at least they are only a few days from my grubby hands :)

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I'm not sure it's just a run of the Mill box mod, but maybe. I like it enuf. Enuf to have hit the buy button....

Come on home, little Tiffy Rolo.

View attachment 559061

I preordered the red one. Hopefully they don't weigh a ton like the Knight :unsure:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Well this happend, went to the post office to collect some other stuff...and by now they know me there (I wonder why :)
And they already had a package from Israel for me :) So here it is next to the Xvostick:

w2bvok.jpg

Just got it for 5 minutes, a more detailed overview will follow later this weekend!
Already got one observation: it is very comfortable for righties...but defintily at lot less for lefties. Luckily I am ambidexterious :D

One thing though, I ordered 2 but received only one, not sure if they send them separately, the card from the postoffice show a different tracking number than the package this one was in, so will check tomorrow if that package is the other one, I certainly hope so, else I have to contact e-cig mini and see what's going on.......but not panicking yet...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Apparently there is now also a Tesla Stealth mini:

Teslacigs Stealth Mini Kit

So wish they made it VW......still contemplating it though.....
Also thought about the RX75, but just wish the well was a little deeper......hehe so many mods comming out so we can afford to be picky about these things :)

Me too (Tesla), and I'm OK with the RX75. I got it for the color, as I doubt anything will supplant my two SBS favorites anyway.

Yea the Ysticks have arrived! ....wel sort off....the postman was to lazy to ring my bell and left me a stupid "missed you, please collect your package on Monday" card.......while I was home the entire time.....aah could have been playing with them the entire weekend...stupid postal services!!
But at least they are only a few days from my grubby hands :)

SWEET! The Long Wait for a Mini.

I'm familiar... ;)

I preordered the red one. Hopefully they don't weigh a ton like the Knight :unsure:

Me too (weight)!!!

Congrats, again, Stealthy! Busy day for you, yesterday. :laugh:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
AND CONGRATULATIONS, DRU! :thumbs:

Thanks!! Really liking it for the 15 minutes I have it :) Not nearly as ugly as I thought, more a bit quircky looking, but I like that, very unique and very comfortable to use :)
I'm pretty sure the other one is in the package that I can pick up tomorrow/Monday, if not I'll raise some hell over there LOL :evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks!! Really liking it for the 15 minutes I have it :) Not nearly as ugly as I thought, more a bit quircky looking, but I like that, very unique and very comfortable to use :)
I'm pretty sure the other one is in the package that I can pick up tomorrow/Monday, if not I'll raise some hell over there LOL :evil:

If that's the case, it's all good. You know I'm a bit overly-sensitive where they're concerned. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread