listing side by side mods

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
How COULD I????? Again, SO embarrassing!!!!!!! :blush:

I've been embarrassed TWICE today now! How's about that?! More than, oh - say - Idunno, that past 55 years maybe?

;)
I thought I was wrong once. I was mistaken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Love that movie. The puppy pricing is priceless!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
One of my favorites too. From the very open scene. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Received my Tesla stealth today, and it's a lot smaller than I thougth. Here is a pic next to the xvo and knight:

e0o55y.jpg

10xy5nn.jpg

Although it not adjustable and has internal battery I like this little thing. It vapes very nicely, 1,8ohm coil in the micro tfv4 gave me a weak vape (comes out to about 9w according to steamengine while I normally vape this at about 14w), but 0.45 ceramic in the ace or 0,3 and 1,2 in the tfv4 micro gave a very nice vape.
Will try it later with my rta's, but so far it's great. might get me another one.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Huge news for SxSs. DNA60 announced with Escribe about same size DNA40.

View attachment 582463

Login - Evolv DNA Forum

DNA 60 - Evolv DNA Forum

Finally an Evolv TC board small enough for a side by side that works with Escribe.

Cool news. I'll assume unlike the DNA40, this will handle all the current wires. Not sure how the FDA REGS will effect those wanting to create a new box mod with that chip, or if it's simply being sold as a replacement. Maybe someone can rush a new mod out before 8-8

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Cool news. I'll assume unlike the DNA40, this will handle all the current wires. Not sure how the FDA REGS will effect those wanting to create a new box mod with that chip, or if it's simply being sold as a replacement. Maybe someone can rush a new mod out before 8-8
We knew they were working on it since before the DNA75 hit the market. Shame it took so long. If manufacturers can slap them into existing designs quickly enough maybe they can beat 8/8 if not maybe they can demonstrate substantial equivalency & include it in existing mods like Knight V1(2)

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
We knew thwy were working on it since before the DNA75 hit the market. Shame it took so long. If manufacturers can slap them into existing designs quickly enough maybe they can beat 8/8 if not maybe they can demonstrate substantial equivalency & include it in existing mods like Knight V1(2)
If not, we'll be drooling at the pics.

There's gotta be a blk market.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
If not, we'll be drooling at the pics.

There's gotta be a blk market.

They said each manufacturer will be limited to two boards, one so they could slap it into a mod & sell one before the deadline and one backup until they could get to full production.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Certainly should keep your car from rolling down a hill! :)
Agreed. More suitable use than carrying this around in your pocket.

First time I have seen Kanger's attempt at an Escribe like computer interface/utility. Looks like custom screens & adjustable linear TCRs.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Dangit. I want to know more. Has a rba come out for cupti yet? Is the tank replaceable like v1?

Is the tank replaceable like v1?
Judging by the Screws at top & bottom of the tank at the back of the unit that would indicate the tank is indeed replaceable in the same manner as in Cupit.
upload_2016-6-13_7-42-12-png.565639

Has a rba come out for cupti yet?
I expected the CLRBA to be out a long time ago, but have not seen it for sale yet anywhere. I expect it will be released with this mod prior to 8/8.
upload_2016-6-11_10-42-22-png.564979

Dangit. I want to know more.
Looks like custom screens, adjustable linear TCR coefficients, Assume Smoke setting is some kind of preheat adjustment (which may explain no why there is control of Wattage in TC on Cupti (so you can't control preheat that way like you could in Nebox)), Temperature Lines & Power Lines are assumed to be merely graphing the linear TCRs like you see in Escribe (unclear if adjustments will be allowed there).

Best I can guess so far from screenshots I took from the video, and I am guessing! Hope it helps.

Kager software.JPG
Kanger software 2.JPG

Will post more here when available: Cupti 2 by Kangertech

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread