listing side by side mods

kl34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Montpellier, France
This one seems pretty nice. However, I can't seem to find out much about it. Does it come with an atomizer? Can the atomizer be replaced by something else (KFL, etc.)?
Anybody know about this one?
serpent-one_80w-1.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This one seems pretty nice. However, I can't seem to find out much about it. Does it come with an atomizer? Can the atomizer be replaced by something else (KFL, etc.)?
Anybody know about this one?
serpent-one_80w-1.jpg

First I've seen of it. Looks interesting. Worth investigation, at the very least.

Wotofo Serpent One Box Mod

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
I have a billet but find their use of the proprietary tank system not to my liking. I kicked the cartos a long frustrating time ago lol. Hmmm....will have to give the wotofo a look. The rx single 18650 was almost there. The major flaw is the addy sits to high to carry a rta. Plus limits you to 22/22.5mm.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have a billet but find their use of the proprietary tank system not to my liking. I kicked the cartos a long frustrating time ago lol. Hmmm....will have to give the wotofo a look. The rx single 18650 was almost there. The major flaw is the addy sits to high to carry a rta. Plus limits you to 22/22.5mm.

The options available for that proprietary tank system covers everything from the smallest of coils (Aspire BVC) all the way up full RBA. I only use mine with the former, and use the Xvo for other options (out & about), but pocket-friendly wise, it can't be beat.

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One size never fits all. I don't care HOW big (or small) that mumu is. ;)

Being a thread of mostly men, that prolly just went over like a lead balloon. :facepalm:

Nah, we gets it.

So you're saying there's no such thing as a mumu mod (NOT to be confused with the fabulousness of a Mamu Mod!!!).

Reactions: OhTheAgony

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I like it too. Anyone who has tried one here?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm still not sure it actually exists. I can't find anything on it except what's on Wotofo's website. No video's, no written reviews, no facebook announcements, nothing.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks. I see it now. Odd-shaped black button. Hard to see on my monitor.

Yeah, I have to look at it at a certain angle to see it too. I got the brightness all the way up though, I guess it's time for a new monitor but I'm afraid that'll cut to deep in the vape-budget, lol

Reactions: DPLongo22

Users who are viewing this thread